Austin chapter 17 -Too Hot

Ally has a boyfriend? She dating that guy?! I wanted to punch some thing. So I ran to the men's bathroom. There wasn't any one there, so I kicked the bathroom stool doors.

How could she be dating another guy?! I wanted to ask her about Kendal, but I couldn't. I don't know why I didn't. How could I have been so stupid. "Ahhh!"

When I went back to my seat, Jksh could tell some thing was wrong. "You ok?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I told him.

"Did you find Ally?" he asked. I told him I was going to look for Ally. Which I did. I didn't answer, I just stared into my bowl.

"Hey Austin." Megan came over to me, "wanna dance?"

"I'm not in the mood." I said.

"Aww come on. Please." she begged.

"I said I'm not in the mood." I hissed.

"Well some ones not getting a kiss any time soon." she said.

I got up from my seat and walked out to the front door. Then Josh walked followed me. "Dude what happen?" he asked.

"Ally happened." I said. "Shes dating some one else."

"I'm sorry man." he said. He if you want I can drive you home." he said.

"Yeah, thanks man."

When we got home the first thing I did was take a shower. I only wore boxers and a shirt to sleep. Only I don't sleep. I couldn't sleep. I felt heartbroken. I hated it. I hated feeling this way. Only I loved Ally so much. I love her, I can't stand seeing her kiss some one else. I cried my eyes out. Then I heard some one coming. Ingot under the covers.

"Austin?" I heard dads voice.

Normally I would not want to talk to dad, but I really wanted some one to talk to, "Dad!"

"Oh you're up." he said," Why did you leave early. Josh just said that you were upset about some thing."

"Dad. Can I tell you some thing. It's important." I said.

He sat down on the bed with me, "What's up?"

I gave him a huge hug, i then started to feel tears down my eyes, "I love her. Dad I love her so much!" I cried. "But she, she doesn't love me back."

"What are you talking about?" he said.

"Ally! Ok dad that's who! I'm in love with Ally, but she doesn't love me back!" I said yelling.

"Then she doesn't diserve you." he said.

"No dad." I said, "Im the one who doesn't disverve her. Ally is kind hearted, she never hurts people. She's the one who is the perfect one. Ok, I'm the one who acts like a jerk. Who is stupid." I dropped my head on the pillow, "I love her so much."

The next day I woke up looking so sick. I threw up actually once last night. I got dressed and hurried out the door. I don't know why but I was on my way to the music store.

By the time I was there I saw Ally's dad there. But I didn't see Ally. "Hey Austin." Mr. Dawson said to me, "Ally's nor here right now. She's with this boy, Kendal."

"Right. Kendal, thanks." I said. I hate that name, Kendal. I can't get that stupid image of Ally kissing him out of my head. Every time I hear Ally's name, or Kendal's. I just think back to that kiss. Why did it take me this long to figure out who I love. I was so convinced that it was Megan. Oh, Megan!

I still need to break up with her.

"What do you want to talk about?" said Megan. I called her and told her she needed to come meet me at the mall.