Ally chapter 34 -kiss me better

Before, I never thought I would be kissing Austin. A long, long time ago, just the thought of kissing him might have freaked me out. I mean he's my best friend, and now we're dating. I love that, we're dating. But I'm not scared about him going to New York, a little worried though. But he promised he won't forget about, so I think I'm good.

Dad soon comes back to pick up Trish and Me. Austin gives me a goodbye kiss at the front the door. I'm pretty sure dad saw, "I'll see you later." I say to Austin.

"Okay, bye. Tell your dad I say hi." he laughs cause he noticed that my dad saw us kiss.

I get in the car along with Trish, I sit in the front with dad, "Austin says hi." I say to him.

"Yeah, so when should I call Karol for that double date?" he smirks.

"Just drive." I say.

We drop off Trish at her house, then dad starts asking questions, "So was Austin the one singing late last night?"

"Yeah, that was him." I say.

"And that kiss? So you guys are together now?" eh says.

"Yup." I answer, "Is that ok?"

He grins, "Yeah. Duh, I know you really like him. He's nuts about you. There's nothing sweeter than young love." he says.

"Old love is pretty cute too." I add.

We get home and I hurry up to my room to finish all my home work. In about one hour I finish, then I rush down to the door. I open and see my step brothers standing in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I say confused.

"We're staying the week in Miami." Andrew answers, "You got any food?" he says walking into the kitchen.

I turn to Nick for more answers, "Dad got invited to a convention, and mom thought it would be an amazing idea if it turned into a family trip." he says with fake joy.

"You guys aren't staying here right?" I do not want them here. I wouldn't mind Nick too much, it's mom.

"Yeah, we're going to stay here." he says, "We're staying a hotel. But we decided to stop by and say hi. Hi." I can tell he really doesn't want to be here. Nick likes his home. Unlike his older brother, Andrew likes traveling, getting away from home.

Nick finally comes inside followed by Kevin carry my little brother, Tomy in his arms. "Hey Al." he says.

"Hi Kevin, hi Tomy," I say giving Tomy a kiss on his head. He's so cute and sweet.

Then mom comes in, "Hey mom." I say.

"Hi Sweet," she says, "How have you been?" she asks.

"Great, actually. And you?" I say.

"Fabulous, as always." she says admiring herself.

We go into the living room, "So you guys are staying for a week?" I say.

"Yes only a week. And I plan on the family spending plenty of time together." she says.

I grunt, "That ought to be fun." I say sarcastically.

"Yes, and that includes you." mom adds.

I smile and say, "That includes my dad too, right?" I say. "I mean he's family too."

"Of course." Kevin says, "You're father is every bit of family as we all are. I actually look forward to spending time with your father."

"Of course. It would be delightful." mom says it so fake. Kevin actually wants to spend time with my dad. Mean while mom would just prefer to crop my dad out if the picture.