Austin chapter 25- best day ever

Ally and I have been in the music store for about an hour. It was really fun just glorying off, I could tell that Ally needed it. She really wants to keep her store, I'm gonna miss that place. But I'm glad that I have this day with her. I love that I'm able to control one day of her life. I need to find a way to get more of these days out of her. 

"Hey Ally do you want to go see if there's a fountain here?" I asked. I walked around the store looking for her, "Ally?" where did she go?

I walk out of the store and I see Ally talking to... Kendal. Great! I get furious, I feel my rage growing. I wanted to snatch Ally away from him. I want to grab her in my arms and kiss her, right in front of stupid Kendal. But then I remember I can't. That's the guy she's with, I know she doesn't love him. I don't get why she's with him. From almost the moment we met, I've felt some thing with her. I know she does too, I just wish I knew why she hides from me. 

I finally decide to go up to them, "Hey Ally," I say putting my arm around her. I dint know why I did, but I wanted to make him feel mad.

"Oh hey. I was just out here talking to Kendal. I ran into him." she says.

"I was getting kind of worried when I couldn't find you in there." I say making it sound really weird. I wanted to show this guy that's she's here with me, not him.

He shrugs his head, "You guys are here, together?"

"Yeah, Trish and Dez are here too. But we're hanging out, just the two off us." I say smiling. 

"Yeah but it's just a bet. I lost so I owe him a day of my life." she laughs, "But it's just a bet. One day only, it's not like a date or any thing."

"On this day, I say all that goes," I add, "So I think we'll be leaving now. Come one Ally let's go find Dez and Trish." I say. I begin to pull her away from Kendal.

She goes back to kiss him, and then returns to me. "Ok, let's go now." she says. 

"Ok." I grab her hand again and walk in the other direction from Kendal. 

We get to the food court where we find Trish and Dez. "Hey guys." I say. 

"Hey, oh Ally Kendal's here. We bumped into him." Trish says. 

"You did. So did we, but he never said that he bumped into you guys." Ally says. She was very confused, and so was I.

Dez adds in, "And he asked a lot of questions about you Austin." he says to me. 

"Really. That's sort of weird." why is that lower asking about me?

"Any ways." Trish says, "There are the cutest dresses in this one store. Let's go check them out." she says. 

"I don't know Trish. I promised Austin I would hang out with him." she says. I could tell she really wanted to go look, "Why don't we all go." I say. 

She looks surprised, "Really? You want to go look at dresses?"

I laughed, "Yeah, I want to look at dresses. I thought it would be fun to do some thing you want to." I say. 

She smiles, "Thanks." we grab a smoothie and head to that store. 

When we get there, Trish yanks Ally in and the right and the stat looking at a bunch of clothes. I sit with Dez, it wasn't too bad. I thought it was fun watching them try on clothes . Then Ally tried on this blue dress, it was long. She looked amazing. I felt Iike I was stunned. I didn't do any thing but smile, she was like an angel.               

"Do you like this one?" she asked me. I just nodded and smiled, cause I had no idea how to tell her how amazing she looks.

"Wow, you look smoking." Trish says, "Austin don't you think Ally looks hot?"