Ally chapter 24 -mother monster

When I woke up, I was in the back seat of Dez's car. "You're finally up." Trish was sitting right next to me. 

"Yeah, guess I doze off. How far are we?" I asked. 

"Were about thirty minutes away." she says, "Luckily we didn't take a wrong turn or any thing." she jokes. 

"I can't believe we're almost there. I hope nothing else happens." I say. I don't want here to be any more set backs. 

The rest of the ride was pretty quiet. No one talked really, except for the times when I gave Dez more directions. Then I directed him to go down the block. I made sure to go in the direction that avoided Kendal's house. He would be the first to notice and old used car in this luxury neighborhood. "Ok and it's the next house." I say. 

"Oh my god. This is your home away from home?!" Austin's face was glued to window, "I can't believe you complain living here!"

Great! I knew this would happen, he was going to get all so exited about this be big fancy house. It's just like I always never wanted. When we got out, Kevin was outside trimming the hedge. "Hey Al!" he says walking over to us. 

"Hi Kevin. These are my friends, Dez, Trish, and Austin." I say pointing at each one. 

"Oh yeah your mom did say you were bringing a few friends." he says, "Well its great to meet you all. I'll help you guys with your bags." he says. 

We walk into the house, it always is just a little strange walking in here. Just because it's not my house, but I still see the same house every time I come here. So I wasn't going nuts like the three next me. "Oh my god. This place is beautiful!" Trish was going all over the place, trying to see what she could hide in her pocket. 

"Look at this tv. It's huge!" Dez yelled. 

"Check out the pool!" Austin yells, "Your pool has a view of the ocean too!" That's sick, this place is like a million times better than Megan's house." he says. 

"Yeah it kind of is," I say, "the house is worth about a little over two million dollars." I added. 

I watch all of their mouths drop to the floor. I can tell this trip is going to be annoying. 

"Sweetie! You're here!" mom comes running down the stairs. 

"Hi mom." I say giving her a hug, "You remember Trish." I say. 

"Ah, yes. It's nice to see you again." mom says to her, "And you must be?" mom says when Dez comes over to us. 

"Dez, it's nice to meet you madam. I must say your home is very awesome." be says. 

"Well thank you, Dez. And you must be Austin. I've heard lots of you." she says. 

"Yeah. It's nice to meet you too," Austin says. He puts his hand out to shake hers, but she doesn't even flinch. "Your home is really nice, thank you so much for letting us stay here." 

She smiles, "Well I just want my daughter to be happy. Ally why don't you take them to the guest room?" she says. 

"Yeah, ok. Come on guys." I say. The mood my mother left was just weird. Hopefully Austin won't ask about it, cause I know he felt the tension. My mom doesn't care much for first impressions. "So this is my room. Trish you'll be sleeping with me." I say. She runs into the room and jumps onto the beach.

"This room is like heaven," she says, "I've seen it in pictures and video chat, but never have I thought it would be so amazing."

"Ok so let's move on," I say to the guys. We walk over to the guest room, "You guys can bunk here. This room is the kids guest room." I say.