Austin chapter :19 -the truth comes out

When I woke up I was completely confused. The last thing I remember was seeing Ally, then every thing just went blank. Mom and dad were right by me, they explained every thing, then the doctor came back and said every thing again. They said I'ld be going home in a few hours and that I would be ok. I just have to keep cool during the heat.

"So, good news. Turns out you are getting into the academy." dad said.

"What, but I dumped Megan, why would they still let me in?" I said.

"I guess they liked you any ways." he said. That's great right?"

"I guess." I said.

I got really bored, but then Dez came. "Hey man. It's great to see you doing better." he said. "Man you have a lot of gift baskets."

"Yeah." I said looking around. All these are from just fans. They all actually care. "Hey, what happened. Exactly?"

"Well your nose started to really bleed. You lots so much blood you fainted. Well you knocked Ally down when you fell." he said.

"Wow, hey where is Ally?" I asked, "Did she come?"

"Yeah, her and Trish are in the hall. Do you want them to come in?" he asked.

"Yeah, let them in." I say. I wait to see Trish walk in, then I see Ally. "Hey guys."

"Hey." Ally says.

"It's great to see you doing better Austin," Trish says, "Dez why don't you come on to the cafeteria with me? They're serving meatloaf."

"Ooh, I'm there." he and Trish then head out. So it's just Ally and me.

She walks to the side of me, she then means over me giving me a hug. It's a little long, but I really don't mind. "Please don't ever scare me like that again." she said.

"I'm sorry I scared you. I promise I won't do that again." I said. "You were actually that worried for me?" I asked.

"Yeah," she says, "I was." She lets go of the hug and sits down right next to me.

"Now you know how I felt." I say. I grab for her hand that's resting on the arm of the bed. "When I saw you sleeping in a place like this, I thought my heart had broken. I thought I lost you." I say. I still get chills thinking about it.

"I'm sorry I made you worried so much." she said looking down.

"I worry about you every day, I wanna make sure you're ok." I said looking at her. I glance down and see she has some thing. "What's that?" I ask.

"Oh it's a necklace. Sort of a get well present." she says. She hands me the bag and there's a huge smile on her face.

I take out a small box. When I open it I see the most awesome necklace ever. It's really cool. "Woe, I love it. I really do." I say, "Do you mind putting it on me." I ask.

"Um sure." she says. She puts the necklace as if it was a medal, "There, it looks frat on you."

"Thanks." I look at it and notice there's an as A on it. "Does the A stand for Austin, or Ally?" I ask.

"A for Austin." she says.

"Is it ok if I see it as Austin and Ally?" I ask.

"Yeah. I guess." she smiles.

I can't take it any more. When she smiles at me I feel like I was hit with a bat. I miss her hugs right after she lets go. I have to tell her. "Ally, I'm getting out in a while. Can you stay a bit longer?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." she says.

She stayed with me for the rest of the time I was going to stay here. My parents came to sign me out. Each decline made me more nervous, I couldn't keep it in. Well only for little longer more. Hopefully things will turn out. If they don't, what if she doesn't feel the same way. No she has to, I think she really feels the same way. All those moments we've pent together, how could they not mean some thing to her?