Part 11: I missed you.

"Graaagh"

I wake up with the sound of a zombie which makes me immediately snap my eyes open.

Right in front of me is Olivia tied to a chair. She has turned, this isn't Olivia anymore. The monster in front of me is snapping it jaws in my direction while struggling to get free from her restrains.

My vision is starting to get blurry from tears that are pooling out of my eyes. Diego killed Olivia, she didn't do anything wrong and now she is gone.

Why am I so weak? Why couldn't I keep her alive?

"Finally your awake, I was getting worried baby." Diego's voice feels like venom to my ears. I sit up from the couch I am laying on and notice that my wrist are shackled. I scoot to the end of the couch while Diego keeps coming closer to me like the dangerous predator he is.

My back hits the armrest, trapping me as Diego is now face to face with me.

"You killed her," I whisper so quite I almost think it is inaudible, but Diego's grins tells me he heard what I said.

"Of course Max, she was keeping you away from me," He states like it is a matter of fact me whilst stroking my cheek.

"Shh don't cry baby. I had to do so much to get you. Like stalking you for two whole months, but that little Mexican guard dog almost caught me one time so I had to wait to get you away from that prison. The only problem now was that stupid redhead," He tells me with a hateful tone while talking about my new family.

"Why me? You hate me after I came out." This makes Diego chuckles like I just told something funny.

"Of course I don't hate you silly, I love you. After you told us you are gay, I was so happy. I could finally have you. But there was a problem when I saw Bryan's face, he wanted you to and your stupid ass would have chosen him over me like always. So I had to hurt you, that way Bryan would be too afraid to accept you. Homophobic Lexi and her lapdog Mike came in handy to make Bryan think you were an abomination. It hurt to see them touch what is mine, but you kind of deserved it after making me always second choice from Bryan."

I am in complete shock. This person that was a friend of me, ruined my life before the apocalypse because of some sick kind of obsession he has with me.

"But I would have made it up to you Max, you have to believe me. After we all would have graduated and those three where out of the picture I would have told you how sorry I was and too afraid to admit I am gay too. I would have told how Bryan forced us to bully you. And finally make you slowly fall in love with me. The plan was so perfect until the end of the world started and Bryan took you from me."

"You're a fucking crazy psychopath!!" I yell in his face.

SLAP!

My head snaps to the side and my cheek burns from Diego's hand. The way he looks at me is with pure anger on written all over his face. When he sees my body shaking from fear, his eyes soften.

"I am sorry Max, but you can't say things like that if we are going to be together, okay?" He asks me. I just nod my head, not wanting to upset the beast in front of me for a second time.

"Good boy, that's why I love you so much. You know after I couldn't find you the first month of the apocalypse there was this boy that looked just like you. A fragile body, chocolate brown hair, blue eyes and plump lips. But there was one problem. You know what?"

I shake my head, not thrusting what would come out of my mouth with this monster in front of me.

"He wasn't you. His hair wasn't as soft as yours, his eyes didn't have that sparkle like yours and I never wanted to kiss his lips like I want with yours."

Before I know what is happening, Diego smashes his lips on mine so hard our teeth clash. I try to push him away but he is much stronger and bigger than me. I start feeling lightheaded and ready to pass out, Diego pulls lips his lips away from my now bruised ones.

I am trying to regain my breathing as Diego starts talking again. "Right like I imagined, you are perfect. I knew it was the wright decision to slaughter the copycat and keep looking for you. And now I finally have you, all for myself."

He is worse monster than the zombies. What did I do to deserve this?

"Shh baby was I to rough? Don't cry," Diego says while whipping the tears from my face. I didn't even realize I was crying. I think I have never been more scared in my life, not even when I thought I would be alone for the rest of my life after the dead of my parents.

"Max what is that on your neck?" Comes the angry voice of Diego.

I touch my neck and feel a tender spot where Bryan put a hickey on me last night and feel myself pale immediately as I look at the burning gaze of Diego.

"You fucking whore. You let that good for nothing Bryan touch what is mine. How could you!" Diego screams in my face while his hands go around my neck as he begins to choke me.

"Diego...please," I try to beg, but his grip only tightens around my throat.

"I'll teach you who you belong to but first I need to get Bryan out of the picture, for good. That way I am the only thing you have left!" He spits in my face.

There start appearing black spots in front of me.

Bryan please save me, I think before everything turns black.

Posted on May 10, 2019.