Part 8: Nichtmares of love.

I wake up feeling cold, when I feel the space beside me the bed is empty. Strange it is still night time 'where the hell is Bryan?' I think to myself.

I get out of bed and start wandering around the cabin, looking for Bryan. Once in the pitch dark hallway, there is a slit of light from the guest room where the girls are supposed to be sleeping.

Quietly walking over to the door of the room I suddenly get a really bad feeling in my stomach, like something bad is going to happen.

I take a deep breath and slowly open the door. The scene in front of me breaks my heart. Bryan is roughly pounding into Olivia while aggressively kissing Lilly.

Once he makes eye contact with me he smirks and breaks the kiss apart. "What's wrong Max, you didn't really think I seriously liked you did you?"

He looks at me before bursting out in laughter and continuing "Haha you do, you're so pathetic Max. I can never be with something like you, I just needed someone for my needs in the apocalypse and you did the job just fine, temporarily of course."

I am really starting to feel sick. The room around me starts to spin and I just want to get my parents to hold me, but they are gone.

"Haha you should see your face Max. Look girls I think he is going to puke, that's quite enough don't you two think?"

"Hmm Bryan just get rid of him so we can continue already," Lilly whined to Bryan while Olivia was looking at me with disgust clearly written all over her face.

"You are right Lilly, Abby can you put the trash outside?" Right when Bryan is done speaking I am being dragged out of the room. I look up to see Abby right before she kicks me off the stairs.

Once my body comes to a stop at the end of the stairs, I can't help but start to cry. Everything hurt, my body and my heart.

'Why can't anyone love me?'

'Why do I have to end up broken and alone?'

I just lay there, left alone on the ground, unable to move, when suddenly I hear them.

"Raaauughhh" I turn my head to the side to see the zombies of my dead bullies coming right at me, Diego, Lexi and Mike.

They are right above me and I just close my eyes. I just want everything to stop, this isn't worth it.

"AAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

"Max open your eyes, it's just a nightmare. Shh, it is okay Max you are safe, I'm here," Bryan's soft voice whispers in my ear.

I open my eyes to find myself drenched in sweat in Bryan's strong embrace, while he slightly rocks my body back and forth.

Bryan tilts my head to the side so we are facing each other. "Do you want to tell me what you were dreaming?" He asks me with worry clearly written all over his face. I really don't want to tell him but I think maybe it is for the best that Bryan knows my fears.

"It was about us. You were cheating with the sisters and told me I was nothing to you. After that you let Abby throw me out at the zombies of Diego, Lexi and Mike to get rid of me."

While I'm talking, neither of us move away from each other and Bryan never breaks eye contact with me. I feel really small when I finish telling him about the nightmare.

"Max are you afraid I would leave or dump you?" Bryan asks me after a minute of silence.

I try to avert my eyes from his but he keeps my face in place with his hand. I close my eyes and respond in a whisper, the truth. "Yes."