Chapter 30: With You

Start from the beginning

Her breath hitched. He is flirting with her and as if a total teen fangirl of him, she screamed internally, wanting to hit and punch the person beside her now... even if it was her boss who just came in the scene. The owner standing beside Jiwon chuckled, seeing her charming employee flustered because of the handsome guy standing before them and flirting with her employee. She must admit, they look very cute together.

The owner cleared her throat. She feels bad but she feels like Cupid at the same time from the things that were running inside her head. What she doesn't know was that the customer and her employee were already together. "Excuse me, Sir, but my employee is not for sale yet I'd gladly give her to you if you pay me worth a good time of you and her together. How does that sound?"

Jimin chuckled. "That's good. Then shall I take this beautiful lady with me?" Jiwon only looked at them. If Jimin was not his boyfriend, she would feel as if her boss is selling her to a hot and rich guy.

"Oh yeah, sure." Her boss pushed her going to the exit in the cashier area. Jiwon scratched her nape and whispered to her boss, "He's my boyfriend." The owner found herself squealing as she pushed Jiwon out of the cashier. "Go be with your man then. We can manage, Jiwon."

She sighed and looked at Jimin who was patiently waiting for her to come out. She removed her apron and approached Jimin, standing two feet away from him with a smile on her lips; this time, a genuine smile. "Hi," she shyly greeted him, feeling suddenly intimidated from the way his aura changed because of his look.

"Cutie, I missed you," he said, his smile becoming wider than before. He felt so giddy inside. He felt like laughing because of the warm feeling inside his heart but that would be too weird for the eyes of those people who were watching them.

"I missed you too," Jiwon whispered, her smile widening than before.

Jimin finally held her hand and pulled her with him outside of the shop. Jiwon glanced at her boss and co-worker, giving them a smile and a little bow before completely walking outside the store with Jimin.

He opened the door of a pick-up truck which he only often uses with his friends when they go out of town ㅡ specifically use the rest house that they have in Busan. They both got in and Jimin started the engine. "For this day, I want us to only have fun. Let's leave our problems here and enjoy our soltitude, forgetting reality for the mean time. How does that sound?"

Jiwon smiled. "Good. I want that, Jimin." They held hands and Jiwon felt her body alive again. With him being by her side, she forgets her problems as she finally closes her eyes, feeling light and comfortable. For the mean time, I will spend my day with you before I wake up to reality after even if it hurts. She said inside her mind while looking at the man beside her. She fell asleep in peace, still with her hand attached with Jimin's.

***

She woke up, her eyes fluttering open and they were welcomed by the blue sky. She slowly sat up to look around her surroundings. She's at the open cargo of the pick-up truck, with a basket and some comfortable sheets with her. Her mouth opened in awe, astonished by the scenery before her. She didn't have any idea where she was, but she could feel the cool breeze of the wind fanning her face which calmed her and she couldn't no longer careless about her whereabouts. She stood up and faced her back, propping her arms on the closed cab in front of her. A small house stood there and she started wondering where she was again.

Jiwon went down on the open cargo and found Jimin by the sea, standing on the giant boulders on the sand and throwing small rocks in the sea while topless. She smiled and removed her shoes. Walking barefoot, her feet soaking in the cold salt water as she went near Jimin. She took a deep breath off the fresh air.