Part 17

FF : MISTRESS - A TAINTED FATE
PART 18
Arnav : you are not in the straight Condition .. and being with Anny is not a good idea .. so sleep there !!
Nisha (Pouts) : I am you Sister Bro ..
Arnav : MY Rules are Same for everyone ..and you make Mistake and You have to bear the Punishment ..
Nisha : I hate your Girlfriend .. Hope she rot in hell ..
Arnav ( smirks) : she is already in hell with your Darling Brother !! Now Good Night ..
******************************************************************************
Arnav walked inside the room only to find Khushi reading some Books while sitting on the bed . Seeing him entering the Room , She placed the Book aside as she dimmed the lights .as Arnav settled on his side of the bed ,
Khushi frowns seeing him lighting up the Cigar .. This Man is a Chain Smoker .. She has Understand this very well in the short period of Time ..
Arnav : Kuch Kehna Hai ? ( khushi bit her lips shaking her head negatively ) sure ?
Khushi : YES !! ( she said while trying to get down of the bed but Arnav instantly holds her hand pulling her close to him)
Arnav : where are you going ? ( khushi looked at him for few seconds , Before Arnav just crushed down the Cigar on the ash tray and leans to kiss her lips .. )
Khushi gulps as she let him Kiss her ..as her she clutched the bed sheet tightly on her fist leaning back ... giving more access to him on her ..
****************************************************
Khushi smiled at Arnav as He dropped her at Office .
Khushi : thank You .. But there was no need of this favor I could have mange any How ..
Arnav : I know You could have manage .. But Trust Me .. I would not have been happy seeing You struggling to reach Office when I have the Opportunity to drop you ..and Thanks .. Please .. Stop saying these Fancy Words to me .. Have a Nice Day Miss Gupta ..
Khushi : Same to You Mr Raizada .. .. ( she said as she leans and gives a quick peck on his lips )
Arnav : what is this For ?
Khushi : for being a Gentleman !! Bye ( she said getting down of the Car while waving her hand and walks toward the office entrance ..
********************************************************
Khushi checked her I Phone which Beeped with a Message
" Just a Peck Won't help , I am a very Demanding Man !!"
Khushi shook her head as she Replies back
" as if I don't know , can I focus on Work if you permits "
" I Never stop you either " He typed back as Khushi sighed and keep her phone while checking her Emails ..
**************************************
Karan : Mr Lewis seems to be very impressed with You Khushi ... He really praised you .. and .. wants to sign few more deals with our Company ..with Only one Condition .. That you need to be the In- Charge of the projects
Khushi (frowns) : Well , Karan I am glad that I am able to bring Satisfactory result to the Company .. I am just giving my efforts to this Project .. and Right now , The current Project is My Concern .. I don't want to think beyond that ...
Karan just nodded as Khushi showed him few Files as Karan checked thoroughly ..
*********************************
It's been Two Hours since Nisha has comes back to Raizada mansion .. and She was just talking with Dadi regarding Her trip at Arnav's place..
Subhadra Malik was very much keen to hear from her grand daughter about Arnav's updates .. She missed her Grandson Very much .. and She knows Her expectation of getting Arnav back to this House is Like Expecting Sunrise from West ..
Nisha : Yeah Dadi ... Everything seems to be fine Over there .. and His Girl Friend is also Nice .. actually ..
Dadi : Girl Friend ? Is he staying there with a Girl ?
Nisha : is it something New that you are hearing .. Bro and his list of Alleged Affairs are actually Nothing new to us .. But The News is .. He throws me out of that House because I became a spoilt sports to his Girl Friend and her sister ...
Dadi : KYA ?
Nisha : ( shrugging her shoulder ) But I never Mind Dadi .. You know what Bro is behaving little Weird for Better reasons I guess ( she said whispering )
Dadi : you mean to say , We can expects Wedding Bells Soon ,
Nisha : ( gulps ) Wedding Dadi .. You are going too far don't you think ... I don't think Bhai is even going to think of that Extract ... Not after ... ( she stops as she sighed as Dadi looked at Nisha )
Dadi : I missed my Chotte so much Nisha ... and I really wish to see him settled... You are very close to him Right ? Why don't you convince him ?
Nisha : marna hai kya Mujhe .. ? Dadi I just told Khushi is little Different ..Unlike Bro's Other Girl Friend .. but that does not mean ... You will start weaving for His marriage with her .. and don't make me a Pawn .. Bro will hang me down ... and I don't want it .
She said rolling her eyes as she stand up seeing her father returning back home . She just passed a glance to her father greeting her out of curtsey ..
Ayush : What talks You both were having ? haan ? please let me be aware ..
Nisha : Our talks won't give you any interest anyway DAD .. It's about Bhai .. ( she said passing a scorn look) Dadi I am going to Room ... Little Tired
She said walking out from there , as Ayush let out a deep sigh ... !! Does He really Bad Father .. He doubts ..
****************************************
Anny : No More that Richie Spoilt Brat ... Staying here ..I am so happy .. ( she danced happily only get a scowl from Khushi )
Khushi : Did not I warn you not to speak like that to Elders .. and Nisha is elder to You ..in every sense ...
Anny : Why are you eyeing at me di ? or is it because that Nisha si your Boyfriend's sister .. so You cannot hear Wrong about Her ?
Khushi : will You just stop It Anny ? You are No Saint ? and If Arnav can ask his Sister to leave because of her indecent Behavior then Sweetheart .. he can ask You too ..some day Or other .. so Behave !!
Anny : What did I Do ?
Khushi : you did Nothing But you sometimes become Really Disturbing .. Trust Me !!
Anny angrily pouts looking at Khushi who just walked to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for Them while Anny Followed them ..
Anny : are you going to prepare Sandwich by any chance ?
Khushi : YES!! .. Arnav has skipped his meal due to work Pressure and He is coming here to get Fresh before He leave for a Business Party ... You have any Problem ..
Anny : ohh How Sweet No .. Silly ..
Khushi rolled her eyes!! Her Sister Really is too MUCH !!
******************************************************
Arnav just sipped the black Coffee as Khushi helped him tying his Tie ..
Arnav : Khushi I may get little late ..
Khushi : Not an Issue .. You take your Time ...
Arnav : I would be privileged if you join the party ..
Khushi: But I won't like to be tail around you until it's necessary .. I have to Prepare some presentations before I meet Mr Ayush Malik tomorrow ..finalizing Further.
Arnav : How Much I hate you working with those Maliks ..But then I know I cannot impose my decision on your career ..
Khushi : I am glad that You really understand me .. I don't want to upset you any way ..
Khushi said as she tip toed and peck his lips .. as arnav snaked his arms around her Waist ..
Arnav : Stop Seducing Me ? you want me not to attend the party ..
Khushi : I never told you that ..But I would definitely won't mind if you cancel the plan of attending the party .. ( She said looking at him intently as arnav leans nibbled her Lower Lips )
Khushi : Henry has told Karan that He wished to work with me in further Projects ..
Arnav looked at Khushi for few seconds as His anger grows for some seconds before He looked at Khushi
Arnav : why are you saying me this ?
Khushi: I Could have not said you but then ..See Arnav I have no reason to hide it from you .. I thought it is Right to say you so I did ..
Arnav : hmm What have you thought then ..
Khushi : Nothing as For now let me handle of the current projects .. Later can be think later ... But I will not do anything that would anger You
Arnav : so much Concern about me all of sudden ..
Khushi : See Baby ..You might find it silly but I don't like Arguing Unnecessarily ..and I don't Some Henry or other to be the reason of our Conflict ..
Arnav smirks as He pulled down the top off her shoulder while kissing her shoulder blade ..
Arnav : let's have SEX!!
Khushi : What ? I thought you are going for a Party ..
Arnav : I cannot Keep My needs in control seeing you in my arms being Feisty .. Sex kar Le on The Floor .. and this Time You will be taking the lead
To be contd !!