Part 25

Arshi FF : Mistress- The Tainted Fate
Khushi was already in a foul mood since the time, she had a conversation with Karan .. What's wrong with the people around her ... ? And this Henry Lewis this Man is really getting on her nerves these days ...
Arnav do have some valid reasons to loathe this very person .. She doesn't have any intention either to know about Arnav's past connection with these Lewis Couple .. But  Astha was about to marry Arnav !!
What riddles is going on around her !! She feels like to  scratch her head with the confusion that is creating inside her ... The person she is living with since last few months .. She have no fucking idea about that man ..  He is just a mystery to her ..
Sometimes back, she got to know about him being jailed for murdering his wife .. and now the new invention about him to get married to Astha ....
She let out a deep sigh !! Before she receives the call that breaks her thoughts .  She composed herself talking with her mother who called her discussing about the daily happenings ..
One thing that is good among all is that her father is recovering amidst of  all the odds ..
Garima : Khushi .. The things are too expensive .I still can't imagine how you are taking everything so casually .. Hope you are not burdening yourself ..
Khushi : I am not  Amma .  Don't worry to it ... You and Babuji have played your parts to make us what we are today . And It's now my responsibility to look after my parents needs .  Now please don't worry on us .. We are happy and contend here ..
Garima : Hope Anny is not troubling you .. if she does don't mind to use your hands on her .. that kid is sometime too tough to handle
Khushi : Anny is becoming obdient these days .  You should see the change in her ..she is taking the studies seriously ..
Khushi smiled recalling Anny, how she started taking Arnav's words seriously ..and doted his way ...
Anny might be the arogant kid, but she do fears Arnav ... and there is also a strong bond that develop between her and Arnav which she have not failed to notice ....
Exchanging few words with her mother she disconnected the call .. She needs to focus on her work .. She have understood very well .  Her company has been trying to pressurize her ..and sometimes it tough for her to handle ..
The Corporate Culture... and it's ways!!
*****************
Khushi smiled glancing at Arnav who walked inisde the premises only to be welcome by aromatic scent ..
Arnav : You are cooking ? You are early today ..
Khushi smiles as she wipes  off her hand  and walks out of the kitchen with a bowl in her hand
Khushi : I thought Cooking is the best way to divert the mind from the work stress .. and Anny has gone with Misha today ..she is going to stay there at her place..
Arnav : In that hostel ? Is that safe to leave her with Misha ..
Khushi : Baby ... I can rely on Misha the same I have on you ..
Arnav : So you trust me that much ( He whispers before he pulled her close to him by her waist nuzzling her nose with his making Khushi shuddered under his touch )
Khushi: Stop being Cheesy .. ( She gighled pushing him as she feed Arnav a spoon ful of custard) I have make the caramel custard .. Just youtube it and done ... tell me kaise hai ..
She giggled, as Arnav frowned fisting his hand with his eyes darkening with anger ...
Memories from past just flashed across him as the taste melts in his mouth ...
Khushi : I made it Sugarfree only ..( she raised one more spoon to feed him before Arnav just pushed the bowl away making Khushi jerk in fear ) Khushi : Ar..nav ..( she looked up at him with her eyes opened wide.. before Arnav just held her hand pulling her close to him)
His eyes were throwing draggers at her while Khushi hissed in pain flinching in his clutch ..
She doesn't even know the reason for his outburst ? What have she done for such reaction from  him ... all she have just prepared the custard for him ...
Is this what her fault is ?
Arnav sighed seeing the tears in her eyes before he left her arms ...
Arnav :  you shouldn't have done all these without my consent ... ( he just calmed his boiling nerves as he walked upstairs  leaving her there stunned )
********************
Khushi wiped out her tears, as she glanced at her wrist which was still having blue marks due to the act that Arnav implied on her ..
What is wrong with this man ? Why he have to behave like a rug with her .. 
Khushi gritted her teeth, is this what she deserve for the favor that Arnav is doing to her .. Once He will showers her with importance and the very  nexr moment, he will treat her like a trash ...
She despite of everything , tries hard to match up with Arnav .. but does she deserve this treatment ....
He have allow her to show rights on him ..to have some expectations on him ..
Khushi you are forgetting ....that you are just the puppets in the hand of Arnav Singh Raizada... and He will pull the strings accordingly to his liking ..
After all, He has been paying her for the services over here ..
Khushi, you have been expecting more ..... and this is supposed to be happened !!
*****************
Khushi walked inside the bedroom only to find Arnav sipping his drink sitting on the reclimer .. she sighed , not willing to start any conversation either .. She goes straight to bed on her side ..
Shifting to her side, she laid down holding her tears that would start flowing down her eyes ...
Thank God !!Anny is not here to witness all these .....
She closed her eyes tight, her energy has already drained out .... she just want   to sleep ....but does sleep have in her eyes ?
*************
Khushi clutched the edge of her nighty as she felt a hot breeze fanning against her neck .....
She opened her eyes as she felt herself turning around only to find Arnav towering on her ....
He trailed his fingers on her face ..before he tugged her hair strands away off her face  making her look at him ...
Their eyes met eachother ...
Rabba Ve ... Rabba Ve ..
Arnav : I .. am ... sorry  Sweetheart ..( He whispers as he leans to kiss the corner of her lips before Khushi  sighed )

Khushi : I had a tiring day .. but if you want ..let me just get fresh ( She said before getting down of the bed and was about to walk ahead only to find a pull on her wrist )
She titlted her head, only to find Arnav looking up at her ..
Arnav : Khushi .. I am sorry .. Sit ( He said pulling her back on the bed gulping hard  before he averted his eyes away off her )  I shouldn't have shrugged my anger on you without any fault of yours ..
Khushi : ( sighed ) You have not done anything wrong Mr. Raizada .. You make me remember my roots which I keeps on forgetting time to time .. I am sorry but it's you who have make me started expecting more from you .. ( She just looked awsy ) I shpuld keep in my mind .. how much we ignore about the claused it's the contract that bound us with eachother ..nothing more nothing less .  I am sorry that I wish to cook for you  and relish the dish as we spend some quality time together ..
Khushi : But what to do ? I started taking your gestures seriously ..but Thank you for making me remember timevto time my place .. it will keep me intact the time we seperate ...
Arnav : I didn't mean to hurt you baby ..( He said as he hold her wrist as he pressed a soothing kiss on the blue mark .. )
He looked up at her, as he wiped off her tears making Khushi closed her eyes tight ...
Arnav : I don't think the seperation is going to happen anytime soon Khushi.. 
Khushi : why it is always about You Arnav ? And everytime I get manipulated in your words isn't that strange .. May be I started getting myself emotional into this ..
Arnav : I reacted wrongly Khushi .. you have no fault in this but I .... ( he sighed ) The desert makes me remind of something to be precise someone ... my wife ...Swati ..
Khushi gasped looking up at him , as she finds him caressing her wound ...
Khushi : Why you are telling me this ...
Arnav : Because I don't want any conflict between us .. and the Contract is not valid between us any more you know that already ..  You have nothing to do with my past .. and I should have appreciated your efforts rather than triggering my irritation on you ..because you are not the part of my past when it happened in my life .. You were no where related to me ... neither you have done anything intentionally ..
Khushi : I am sorry ... I didn't knew my simple gesture will trigger down the memory lane .. you must have some sweet memories with your wife ..
Arnav : Sweet or bitter ..that's not the fact ..but the matter of fact is that I behave irrationally with you .. Swati makes the caramel custard well ...and I do like the taste of it makes by her hand ..
Khushi : Why are you telling me this ? I am not that important  to you or am I ?
Arnav : You are neither a stranger to me... I feel like telling you the reason ... I don't want to have any misunderstanding between us Baby ... ( He said stroking her cheeks )
Khushi : you must have love your wife ...
Arnav sighed as he glanced at her before kissing her knuckles
Arnav : I have lot of flaws Khushi ... I have lot of things that should kept burried inside me .....  I don't know whether you called it as love or not ..but she was a doting wife ..but seems I was not being  nothing except a unworthy husband towards her
He sighed getting down of the bed, as he lit the cigar ..
Arnav : Do you what makes me attract towards you more ? .. Your innocence .. it makes me remind of Swati .... You reflects her ... the same inmocence ..
Arnav sighed as he turned  at her before he pulled her close to her as his eyes sparks with mischieviousness
Arnav : tell me what should i do to gain your forgiveness darling ?
He said before Khushi raised her palm cupping his cheeks ..
Khushi : sometimes it is so tough for me to understand you ..Do you know you are the one who hurts me the most....
Arnav : I am sorry .. i mean it ( he sighed )
Khushi : And you know to soothe me ...( she let out a sigh before he pulled her in a kiss as she snakes her arms aroumd his neck )

Where she is leading herself into ? Like a moth attracted towards the fire she is getting attracted towards the web of Arnav Singh Raizada
What does the name this blooming relationship ?
To be contd