Part 7

Arnav : what is the need of returning the gifts back ?

Khushi : I will use it .. when I will come back ..

Arnav : I can drop you ...

Khushi : arnav please ..

Arnav : fine I can kiss you at least for the time being you are away ..( khushi sighed as arnav leans smooching her )

Khushi sighing as she pulled back from the kiss

Khushi : Time to go Mr Raizada!!

She smiled weakly walking away from there wiping out her tears

************************************************************************************

It’s been Two days since Khushi is staying with her family in Lucknow , Her family was really happy seeing her after so many Days ..

Though , Garima was little doubtful about the huge amount of money which Khushi lavishly spending on her family .. But She has cleverly clear the air .. not leaving any room for Garima to doubt her ..

Khushi was in the kitchen making Breakfast .. She feel so relaxed after so many days !! She can really breathe !! ...

Khushi was cutting the Cucumber while her earphones were plugged against her ear . she Hummed as enjoyed chopping !! feels like Heaven !! which she missed it ...

Anny : Didi .... ( she screamed making khushi remove her ear phone as She looked at Anny who was holding The bouquet of Red Roses in her hand) what to do with this ? I feel bad to trash them ... in the dustbin .. Poor Mr ASR .. whoever he is .. ( She said looking at the Arnav’s visiting which was there with the Bouquet ) Omg !! is he your boyfriend .. wait Let me call Amma !!

Khushi groaned angrily !! won’t this Laad Governor , Let her be in peace .. Since the day She has Come to Lucknow , all He is sending her flowers every morning .. How ridiculous !! Seriously ..

She snatched the Bouquets from Anny and said glaring at her

Khushi : Anny ? didn’t your board exams are nearing ? ( anny narrowed her eyes ) I am thinking to visit your teacher since Now I am here

Anny : what ? and Why ?

Khushi: don’t argue with me Anny !! Get into the table ..I will bring your breakfast !!

Khushi sighed as anny rushed toward the dinning table , khushi glared at the Boquets .. before She Trashed it down in the Bin ..

No sooner , She throw it away Her phone started ringing she picks up the call

Khushi : hello !!

Arnav : hello !! Good Morning .. what are you doing ?

Khushi : nothing Much !! Just Thrown away your Bouquets of Flowers ... ( there was a minute of silence after that )

Arnav : didn’t you like the flowers !!

Khushi : Why are you doing this ? I have a family over here . and They should not know about us ..Your gestures are really sowing Doubts in my family’s mind ...

Arnav ; Did it ? I am extremely Sorry !! Meet Me ...

Khushi : I am in Lucknow for meeting my family ? hope you remember it ... !! Wait ? are You in Lucknow

Arnav : Got .. Brains !! .. well I am texting You the Venue ... and I want you to be there !! otherwise Consequences’ won’t be Good !!

Khushi : Why ?