PART 2

Arnav : I normally don’t give second chances khushi !! But , I really want to explore with You .. think about it ... ( He handed her his visiting card ) .. if you get agree !! .. Then just contact me .. We will Negotiate further .. and I have your mail Id already .. I will send you a file .. If you find Interest in the proposal do go through it ...

Arnav patted her cheeks softly as He said in a whispering tone

Arnav : Good Night lady !! I will Be waiting for Your YES ...

Arnav straightens his suit as He walked out of the cabin while khushi stood there being Motionless ..

Dhak !! Dhak !! Dhak !!

Her heart beat faster as she blink her eyes holding the card in her hand

*********************************************************************************

Khushi let out a Deep sigh as She entered her room only to find Misha standing there tapping on her feet

Misha : what happen Khushi ? why That Brews called you in her cabin .. and I just saw some Black Audi Rushing out the gates off our Hostel .. even the Girls were whispering about some Greek God entering The Hostel Premise ?

Khushi gulps some water from the bottle before She placed the card on the table ..

Khushi ; He has came here with the same proposal ... ( She sighed as She capped the Bottle while tucking her hair behind )

Misha : who ? ( she strode toward the table picking the card to read )

Khushi : Arnav Singh Raizada ! The same man who has interviewed me today .. and proposed me that indecent proposal ...

Misha : oh Holy Fuck !! What he is saying ?

Khushi : he came here with the same Proposal Misha !! He says .. He can solve My problems .. If I get agree to his proposal .. He knows every nerves of Me ..

Misha : seems !! interesting !! He have wasted his Time on getting You in Details .. and

Khushi : And He want me to think on the Proposal .. He has given His Visiting card as He thinks , I will definitely say a YES !!

Misha looks at the card thoroughly before keeping it back on the table

Misha : khushi !! You should think about it ?

Khushi : What ? are you nuts Misha ? You know what are you saying ..

Misha : See Khushi !! I don’t know whether you aware of it or not .. but Arnav Singh Raizada is big shot name in this City .. and Partly .. He is right , hardly any company would give you a Job considering the fact You have slapped ASR ...

Khushi : then what you are suggesting Me ? to sleep with that Man ? what will people say ? what will the society say ?

Misha : well , Who is going to know what we are doing in our Life .. I am not a Virgin .. But is it in written in my face !! ohh Holla !! Folks ..See I had Sex when I was only in class 10 .. and we break up the Very second day ..

Khushi gasped placing her palm over her mouth which left open ..

Khushi : hey devi mayia !! you are not ... ( She blinked her eyes ) and you are proudly saying it ? Does it hurts ?

Misha : ( glares at her) Are We discussing how it feels to have Sex ? Really ? ( misha bite her under lip ) We have more important things to discuss now !! Like about Your ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!!

Khushi : Please he is not Mine ( she rolled her eyes )

Misha : got it .. but can Be Yours if you agree to his proposal !