Part 15

FF: MISTRESS - A TAINTED FATE
PART 16
Khushi gulped her saliva in fear ... The anger was clearly Reflecting in his Voice .. Seems He was not very Much Happy with seeing her over Here ... But then He cannot expect her to avoid her Professional Commitments just because of his personal issues with her Clients .. She took a deep breath before glancing away at The Floor before she looked at Aranv who brushed his Blazer through his hands ..
Arnav : I have just came here to drop Nisha .. So I will take my Leave ..
Ayush : Beta !! Why don't You join us For a Lunch ..It's been Long .. and nothing can be a better Situation than Today !!
Arnav : ( Calmly) ASR .. I prefer people to maintain The Relationships ..and I hate people Crossing Such Boundaries by showing Extra Concern to me .. So Remember that Before that Calling that Word ... Next Time ..
Khushi literally jumped hearing his Tone , Surely He does not share some Good rapport with these people !! But How are they related to him ? and this Old Man !!! Why Arnav is so cold towards him ..Sach Mein !! He is a Mystery to solve ..
Arnav glared at Khsuhi before walking out from there as Henry placed a Comforting Palm on Ayush's shoulder
Henry : He always insults You ... But still Every Time You keep silent .. WHY ?
Ayush : Henry Stop it ..He is My Son .. and I won't be taking lesson from You how to behave with My Son !! ...
Ayush said as He walked out from there while Khushi let out a gasp !! He is his Father ? But How Ruthless of him to behave like this with his Father !!! Dam!!
Henry snapped his finger in front of her making her coming out of the thought .
Khushi just looked at Henry frowning a bit ..
Henry : If you are Done .. With admiring your Boyfriend ..who has left Eventually .. Can we proceed with the Work that you have came here
Khushi : I know the Professionalism Mr Henry ... !!
*******************************************************
Khushi just checked her phone , He have not messaged him for a whole Day today ? What is wrong with him ? Must be fussing up ?
Should She called him , Umhh .. No He might be Busy ... But a Message could be Fine .. He did marched out in not a Good Mood From here!! But what she can Do .. Just being His Contractual Submissive .. does not Let him to Control her every Life Style ...

Sighs !! Why should She bothers Huh!! Does It is Written anywhere that She has Restrictions of fulfilling some Professional Commitments into her work ..
His anger is not really Justified !! But What makes him So much Ruthless to behave toward his Father .. Poor Man !!
Akru !! For sure .. she keeps the Phone aide as she opened her laptop and started working ...
***************************************************************
Khushi : Karan .. Here are the Few Things which We have discussed today at the Meeting with Mr Lewis .. Please Check ahead ... and He might call us again Next week for finalizing the changes that are made in The Project .
Karan : ( going through the File ) Don't Show Me khushi ..You have the Responsibility for this Project ..Not Me .. I will just Enjoy the Success You will be Bringing with this Project ..
Khushi : will try my Best Karan .. ( khushi smiled as she let out a sigh) I will call It a Day .. It's already been past the Office Hours ..
Karan : should I drop You ..
Khushi : I have my Liscence and the Car Both .. Hope You Remember ..
********************************************
Khushi just comes out of the Office only to find Arnav's car parking near the parking laut ..
Khushi frowned , as she looked at Arnav who just got down of the Car .. She let out a sigh as She walks to him
Khushi : aap inha ?
Arnav : My Driver will take back your car to the House .. Come!! ( Khushi sighed as She nodded silently as she got into the passenger seat )
**********************************************
Khushi tucked her hair behind before she let out a gasp !! So much silence ... irritating !! Khsuhi nibbles her lower lips before she decides to speak
Khushi : I never knew that ... They are Your FAMILY ...
Arnav instantly stopped the Car with a jerk making Khushi jumped on the seats
Arnav : They are No one to me ? and You should have told me Your Commitments toward that Maliks ..
Khushi : ( sigh) Arnav .. They are a Very Important Clients to our Company .. and I never thought that you would be having issues with my Professional Commitments .
Arnav : Now When you have Comes to Know that I have Issues with you having Contact with those Maliks .. So you should better cut off your Contact with them ..
Khushi : how can I ? This Project is Very much important for Our Company and I am leading this project ...
Arnav : Either back out from this Project or Resign , Though I will prefer you choosing the later Option ?
Khushi : What ? are you really Kidding me Arnav ? You want me to Resign Why Just because you have some insecurity towards Your Family ... !!! what would I say to my Company ... No !! I am resigning because My Boyfriend is actually not happy of me getting the Lead of the Project which is eventually signed by his FAMILY..
Arnav : Don't .. ( He grabbed her arms angrily pulling her close to him as She hissed a bit before Arnav just took a deep breathe and left her) I don't want to go into an Arguments here Khushi .. Just for your Reminder .. Just go through Our Contract Papers ... !!
Khushi : Again the Contract .. When You have nothing to defense ..You always brings the Contract in the Middle of us ... Fine !! According to the Contract ..You are not allowed to poke your Nose in my Space .. That's Means You are not allowed to impose your decision on my Professional Career .
Arnav : FUCK !! Do what ever You want ?
Khushi sighed leaning against the seat as she closed her eyes before opening it only to find arnav not being there in his seat .
She let out a Deep Sigh !! Fights ... why they always have to fights ..
Khushi got down of the Car only to find Arnav lighting his cigar ...
Khushi walks to him and letting out a sigh as she placed her palm on his shoulder
Khushi : Baby please ... !! This argument is leading to a Worst way ?
Arnav : ( sigh) Am I the One ? it was you who is behaving stubborn over here not paying any heeds to my words ...
Khushi : Tell Me What should I do ? Should I resign just because you have some issues with those Maliks ? I don't know what problems You are having with them ..
Arnav : and You don't need to know ..
Khushi : I won't be asking you either .. .i have learnt from you only .to keep our Professional and Personal Life apart .. Then ? Arnav , If you want I can back off from the Project and Resign .. because .. You were the one who stood beside me when I was all alone struggling in this City . what ever You have done for me and My Family ... I am very much Thankful for that ...
Arnav sighed as he looked at Khushi who looks at the Ground for a while and turned to leave but then She heard Arnav saying
Arnav : I think You are Right .. ( khushi turned to looks at Arnav who said )
Arnav : Sorry !! I apologize for my behavior ... I should not have shouted on You ..and involves you into an unnecessary Fight with me .. I should understand Your Professional Career which has nothing to do with my Personal Issues with those Maliks .. I should not involve you into my Personal Disliking .. You don't need to resign ..
Khushi smiles weakily as She said
Khushi : Glad .. that You have Understand ..
Arnav : But you would have told me you were working with Henry ? I did not expect you to hide it from me knowing my Relation is not that Healthy with him ..
Khushi : Baby .. frankly speaking .. I want to tell you .. But I was scared ...seeing the rapport which you have with Henry ... ( she nibbled with her lower lips ) I should have told You ..
Arnav : I hate it when people hide Things from me ? ( he said in a calm but dangerous )
Khushi (sighed): I Never thought Things will turned out so bitter!! It won't happen again ..( arnav just nodded his head as he pulled her in his arms by her waist )
Arnav : sorry won't be counted!! You have to compensate ... ! and yes ...Now you have to be aware more ..First that Karan is already desperate to get into your pants .. and That Henry is not anything different I am warning You ... He will be definitely try his own way towards you ..
Khushi : Relax !! I will keep them 100 feet away off me ...
Arnav : better you do that ... ( He said trying to kiss her before khushi pushed him) What the Gupta ?
Khushi : you have just smoked ..and in no way I am letting you kiss me with that smoky mouth ...
Arnav : it would be more hot ? Do you know that ..
Khushi : Arnav !!
Arnav : Fine!!
******************************************************Nisha knocks on Arnav's door before Arnav smiled and asked her to walk in ..
Nisha : bro ? are you Busy ?
Arnav : Never be busy for You .. tell Me ?
Nisha : bro !! Why don't you come back to Raizada Mansion ?
Arnav : Nisha .. What is this Now ? You are asking something which you know you won't be possible ..
Nisha : But WHY ? Bro .. That's your House .. Why You would be staying here but not there where you actually belong ..
Arnav : Nisha !! enough of it now!! I have left that House years back and I don't regret it .. and obviously people won't be happy seeing me there
Nisha ; Whom are you referring by ? Ayush Malik ? You have not overcome the past Right ?
Arnav : That man does not worth anything that I would be wasting my time to think on him .. So please .. ( He smiles sarcastically ) well Sweetheart .. You should be going back to Shantivan .. Or else your family will think I am separating their daughter from them ... Waise hi I was never in their Good books ..
Nisha : Bro ... Is it You want me to shew away from your place as Your Girl friend and her sister is staying ? ( Arnav smiled at his sister who just folded her arms across her chest ) Bro ... I want to apply for Internship in AR ?
Arnav : Why AR ?
Nisha : What ? You want me to join Malik Corporate ? Why Should I choose the later option when I have the best ...
***************************************
Arnav just tease Khushi more ... as khushi flinched not able to do anything else rather than flinching as her hands and legs are been thoroughly tied up .. Arnav spank roughly on her breasts .. making her flinch
Arnav : enjoying Darling !! ..( He said as he in a swift moment turned around while thrusting inside her from behind ) Told you already ..You deserve Punishment ..Just the Night has began ... !! there is a lot in it's way ..
Khushi : You asshole anhh .. ( she screamed in pleasure and pain as Arnav thrust more deep while biting her buttocks )
Arnav : no Foul words ..or the Punishment will be doubled

To be contd