Part 5

FF : THE MISTRESS – A TAINTED FATE

PART 6

Arnav ; Come Khushi !! Let me show You My place .. ( khushi looked at Arnav who asked her to follow him , , She silently do what He says .. as She walked upstairs .. while Arnav showed him her room) It’s your Room You are going to stay here ..I have already asked the maid to arrange your Closet .. there is No need of using those Old clothes

Khushi : I am comfortable with my choice of clothes ... Mr Raizada! There was no need for these ..

Arnav looked at khushi before pulling her agisnt him by her waist Before He held her hips and pulling her Churidar down along with her panty while unzipping his own pants ..He enter inside her making her gasp loudly ...

Arnav : NO arguments From now On .. Remember that .. ( He said thrusting deep inside her as Khushi tried to hold him but Arnav pinned her hand against her head while pressing her back behind the wall .. )

************************************************************************************

Khushi gasped out loudly as she recollect What happens in the Room few minute back !! What was that actually ? She could still feel Sore in her Lower Region ... Shaking her head and wiping out her tears by her palms .. She Composed herself saying her to be stay strong and Calm ..

Khushi sighed as The Maid knock on the Door , She looked at the maid passing a weak smile

Maid : madam !! The Dinner is ready ... Sir is waiting for you downstairs ... ( Khushi nodded softly , as the maid left before Khushi Sighed while tying her hair in a Bun , she walked downstairs ... )

****************************************

Khushi avoids looking at Arnav whose eyes were fixed at Khushi as she fiddles with her Spoon .. Khushi looked at the maid as she brought a Glass full of Milk ..

Khushi : Milk ? But I don’t drink Milk ..

Arnav : No Arguments Khushi .. Milk is Very much Important for Diet !! And I have seen fragileness in You .. You better work on it ..

Khushi : Now Would you also force me to eat ?

Arnav : I am not forcing You to anything !! just saying ... Either You choose to Obey or get punished is up to you ?

Khushi : ( sighed) your punishment means to just get me in bed!! ( she whispers fiddling with the spoon )

Arnav : There are Other ways ... also !! Let’s not get into it .. have Your Dinner first ..We have lot of things to do ..

Khushi sighed closing her eyes !! He is so dominant !! dammit !! But she choose this for herself ..She started eating ... without having any choice!!

**********************************************************

Khushi looked around the King size Bedroom , she walked toward the private pool side attached to the Bedroom ... She inhales some Fresh air , Before she turned around looked at Arnav who was standing resting his hand inside the Pockets ...

Khushi gulped as she decides to say nothing before she tried passing away , as Arnav hold her hand pulling her close to him ...

Arnav held her in her fist as He make her arch back making khushi gasped loudly .. He looked at her cleavage ... and smirks , before leaving her ...

Arnav : Come inside the Room First !!

Khushi followed what he suggested , before he sat on the bed and said