Chapter 20: Illegal Entry

Stardragonone of the Six Nations. The majority of Stardragon's population was comprised of yellow people, and its national symbol was a celestial dragon.

The bad blood between Stardragon and the Germinal Organization can be traced back to the Battle of Andrea, where the Germinal Organization had colluded with other enemies of Stardragon to launch large-scale assaults on its cities during the crucial period of the war. Casualties numbered in the hundreds of thousands, and Stardragon had been forced to recall all its forces. Back then, it had severely weakened their status as one of the Six Nations.

All of Stardragon's cities were barricaded by great electric fences of barbed wire, and the only way to enter any city was through a main gate.

The freight train arrived at the open-air train station connected to the entrance of the city. The area was like a military base there were bunkers and watchtowers guarded by the army. Troops were stationed in every corner.

Over a thousand wanderers alighted onto to the station square. They began to queue up for the inspection. Only those confirmed not to possess weaponry or carry infectious diseases were permitted to enter.

The Six Nations all welcomed wanderers. The war had caused a lack of manpower and talent.

Han Xiao needed to find a way to evade inspection. The Germinal Organization had offered a bounty for him, so things could go awry if he were to be recognized. While his aim was to get in touch with Division 13, he could not risk being exposed before then.

Fortunately, there existed a way.

Back in the game, players that were wanted by a country simply had to pay a smuggler NPC a fee to be sneaked in.

There was a very inconspicuous man in a corner of the station. He was neither queuing up to enter, nor seemed to be waiting for anything in particular.

This man was the ringleader of the smuggling business, and normally, he would only serve people who were trusted in their network.

Suddenly, he noticed a frail-looking man coming up to him. It was none other than Han Xiao.

"Is it safe?" he asked.

The ringleader looked up at Han Xiao. It was a face he did not recognize.

"Safe?" the ringleader played dumb.

"I'll pay with these - enough?"

Han Xiao tossed his backpack to the ringleader. He opened the bag up to take a look inside.

Holy shit! So many guns! Which syndicate is this young master the boss of?

As guns were prohibited in the western capital, Han Xiao had to dispose of them one way or the other.

"Enough, definitely enough."

"Where did you learn about my business?" he curiously asked.

"That's none of your business."

The ringleader took no offence to Han Xiao. He knew that he had been too inquisitive in his excitement. He got up and asked Han Xiao to follow.