I nodded. "My parents. They're getting divorced." Then, at that moment, I started crying again.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." I felt his arms wrap around me and I cried into his arms. For a few minutes he just held me and let me cry, and he whispered soothing words to me and reassured me that everything is going to be alright. And I believed him.

Finally I stopped crying and I pulled away from his grip. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cry."

"Don't apologize. I understand." He wiped my tears away with his thumb and my cheek started to tingle. "Are you okay? Is there anything you need me to do?" The look on his face showed he was concerned and I just knew he really does care about me.

"No, thanks."

"Okay. Just let me know if there is."

I nodded. "I will." I paused. "Thanks. For caring about me."

He smiled. "No problem."

I smiled back. At that moment I realized what I needed to do. "Jason?"

"Yeah?"

I took a deep breath and then I kissed him.

He was shocked at first but then he smiled against my lips and kissed me back. Hard. I missed his lips so much, even though it's only been a couple of days since we kissed.

When we pulled apart, my lips tingled like they always did when we kissed and he had a small smile on his face.

"What was that for?" he asked.

I decided to finally tell him. "I love you, Jason."

His eyes widened and he started to smile a full smile. "Really? You do?"

"Yeah. I really do."

He practically jumped for joy. "Finally!" He picked me up and spun me around and I laughed. "I love you, too! More than anything in the world!" He set me down and kissed me again.

"I know you do," I giggled.

He smiled and hugged me. "Now that we're in love, you have to be with me. And this time, I won't take no for an answer."

I smiled. "Good, because I won't let you."

"So I can call you my girlfriend again?"

"Yes."

He grinned. "Thank God." Once again, he kissed me. "Now let's celebrate." He grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto the couch.

"Wait," I said.

He looked kind of confused. "What?"

"I'm not sure if I can do this again. I mean, I know we already... you know, but I'm not-"

He cut me off. "I didn't mean we had to sleep together to celebrate."

"Oh." I blushed, feeling stupid.

"I mean, of course we can if you want to. I want to and since we already did a few days ago I don't see much of a difference, but I was thinking to celebrate we could just lie down on the couch and watch a movie."

I smiled. "That sounds nice."

He smiled. "Okay." He grabbed the remote, turned the tv on and went to on demand, and looked through all the movies. "Just tell me when there's something you want to see."

"Okay." He scrolled down and finally the movie Taken came into view. "I love that movie!"

He looked at me kind of shocked. "Really? So do I. Want to watch it?"

"Yeah!"

He laughed, probably at my enthusiasm. "Alright." He clicked 'buy' and we settled down on the couch, cuddling while we watched the movie.

~Jason's PoV~

I'm so happy. I finally got the love of my life back! I've been waiting for so long to be with her again and now I am!

We cuddled on the couch and watched the movie. Whenever something scary came on, she would turn towards me and cover her eyes on my chest. I had my arms around her and kept kissing her forehead every once in a while.

Finally the movie got over with and I turned the tv off.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

If she knew what I wanted to do she'd probably kill me. But she's my girlfriend and the one person I truly love in the world so I'm not going to lie to her. "Well... I'm not sure if I should say."

Her jaw dropped. "You perv!" She slapped my arm playfully.

I smiled innocently. "Nah. I just love you and want to be with you in every way possible." That was true but she probably won't believe that, even though she knows I love her and that I would do anything for her.

She rolled her eyes. "Sure. That's totally why." She stood up from the couch.

"It is!"

"Mhm. Sure." She crossed her arms over her chest and tried to look angry but I could tell she was trying not to smile.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back onto the couch, wrapping my arms around her. "I think you should stay the night."

"Already? We just got back together."

"So?"

"So isn't it too soon?"

"No."

She laughed. "Maybe some other time, like in a couple weeks. Besides, I have to go to Riley's and tell her about my parents."

I frowned. "Okay."

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

"What time is it?"

I looked at the clock that was on the other side of the room. "Almost two."

"I should probably go to Riley's now."

"Oh. Okay." I unwrapped my arms from around her and let her stand up.

She turned to me. "Thanks for a great time. You really helped me forget about my parents' divorce for a little while. And I'm really happy we're back together."

I smiled. "Me, too." I kissed her. "I love you."

She smiled. "I love you, too." She walked to the front door and I followed. "I'll see you at school on Monday or maybe tomorrow if I can."

"Okay. Bye. And good luck with your parents."

"Thanks." She opened the door and left, and I couldn't help but think 'Man, I really love this girl.'