Epilogue

Areum placed the boquet of flowers in front of the grave. A tear rolled down her cheeks as she remember every moment they made. She just sighed and wiped away her tears. She should be happy today not mourning in the cemetery.

Areum's POV:

"I bet Cindy was a great dog." He stated and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes leaning against his chest.

His arms snaked around my waist making me smile.  

"Let's head back you don't want to be late for our wedding don't you?" He said and I nodded followed by a soft giggle.

He carried me bridal style- well I mean I'm a bride. Gosh this bunny is strong.

"Yah Jungkook I weigh like 88 kilograms." I said slightly hitting his shoulder. He looked at me and then licked his lips.

"Shush jagi be quite or else Cindy will rise from the dead." He said making me chuckle.

The Wedding...

"Do you take  Areum as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" 

"I do"

"Do you take Jungkook as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" 

"I do" I said with  a smile.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Everyone cheered and my heart beat rapidly increase.

Jungkook pulled me close to him and slowly place his soft lips on mine.

At that moment I felt like the happiest person on earth. 

We both pulled away and smiled at each other.

THE END