Chapter 9: Don't Leave Me

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚎

After Namjoon gave me the tour inside the kitchen, the head chef then taught how to cook their best selling cuisine. They trained me for hours.

My training finished and my job will start tomorrow. Namjoon wanted to drive me home, but I declined. He kept annoying me so I gave up and accepted his offer.

"Namjoon are you sure my bike will be fine at the back?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Of course! Now tell me where do you live?" Namjoon asked as he took a glance.

Stalker...

"I'll tell you when we're close..." I answered literally not interested in talking to him.

"You don't want me to find out where you live?" He asked a bit disappointed.

Of course not!

"You know me... and how do you know that I'm living in a different house?" I asked curiously squinting my eyes at him.

"Because your house location that I know is not here it's close to our school and we're close to the shore"

Smart ass

"Okay you could stop here now. This is my house stalker." I said and left his car.

He grabbed my bike from the back and I thanked him. I watch him leave after that I got inside my house.

I went inside my bedroom and saw Jungkook sulking on the edge of my bed. I could hear his whimpers which made my heart ache really bad.

"J-Jungkook are you okay?" I asked as I sat beside him.

He hid his face using both of his hands so I won't see him crying. He's so cute!

I tried removing his hands, but I stopped when Jungkook shouted at me, which I did not expect.