Bro - Kiribaku

This is an extremely bad oneshot but here it is anyway

 Bakugou might be ooc

 I'm honestly too tired to care rn

Enjoy

 (Bakugou's P.O.V.)

    My boyfriend, Kirishima, and I have finally found some time to hang out. Between school, training, and homework we don't really get much time to ourselves. When we do get time to ourselves we usually just play on our phones, show each other things we found online, and talk about random things. 

     I'm currently sitting on the floor with my back against my bed while Kirishima is laying on my bed. Today is one of those days where Kiri and I just play on our phones and show each other stuff. Eijiro suddenly hangs his front half off the bed with his head by my head. 

"Bro." 

 "What bro?" I answer, allowing a small smile to rest on my face. We call each other 'bro' all the time. At first I thought it was annoying but It's grown on me. A lot of things about Kirishima have. I'm not nearly as 'explosive' when I'm with him as everyone else.

 "Close your eyes bro." 

 "Okay, bro." I'm not sure what he's getting at but oblige anyway.

 "What do you see bro?" What do I see? 

 "Nothing, bro" What is he-

 "That's my world without you bro." He says, quickly pecking my lips from his upside-down position and flipping back onto the bed. My eyes widen, realizing what he said.

 "Bro," I breathe, struck by how sweet that was. I jump up onto the bed, surprising Kirishima a bit, and hover there for a moment admiring his beauty. Before he says anything about it, I lean down for a kiss. It's sweet but full of the love we share. I then begin to peck his lips, moving to the side of his mouth and all over his face, knowing that it'll make him giggle. He smiles up at me and I can't help but smile back. 

  Kiri then wraps his legs around my waist and arms around my shoulders, pulling me down onto him, essentially forcing me to cuddle him. I give in immediately, not caring to leave his warmth and close my eyes, deciding that a little more sleep wouldn't hurt.