Happy Birthday Bakubro!-Bakusquad

Third person P.O.V.

    "How are we doing on everything, guys?" Kirishima asks as he walks into the clearing with a bag of food. 

    "I'm almost done with the banner!" Mina exclaims.

    "The table is set up!" Sero answers excitedly.

    "And I, am back with balloons!" Denki says as he walks over with an array of brightly colored balloons.

    "Looking good Mina! Did they have all of them, Denki?" Kirishima responds, setting the food down on the table for Sero to arrange.

    "Yeah! They said I got their last All Might balloon. Pretty lucky, huh, bro?"

    "Awesome, bro! This is gonna be the manliest birthday party ever! Bakubro is going to love this!" Kirishima exclaims. The red haired teen's phone soon after begins to play The Sound Of Silence so, Kirishima pulls it out of his pocket to look at it. The message on his screen is from Tokoyami.

 ' I managed to get Bakugou to come with me, but he's skeptical. We'll be there in fifteen minutes or so'

    "Tokoyami just said they'll be here in about fifteen minutes. We better hurry!"

   "The banner is done! Denki, Sero, come help me put this up!" Mina yells.

    "On it!" The boys shout in unison.

    "I'll tie the balloons to the table." Kirishima says, taking them from Denki and studying them for a moment. There are several regular balloons; a star shaped balloon; an All Might themed balloon; and Eraserhead themed balloon; a Nedzu themed balloon; and balloons of the numbers 4, 2, and 0 because Bakugou's birthday is April twentieth. He smiles, excited to surprise his friend.

    A few minutes later the group steps back and admires their work.

    "Almost done! You guys brought your gifts right?" Mina asks. Everyone answers with a 'yep' and dashes to their bags to get the presents. Soon enough there is another text from Tokoyami.

    Two more turns before we get there.

    The group position themselves in front of the table and wait quietly. As Bakugou and Tokoyami round the bend, the group shouts "SURPRISE!!!" Bakugou takes a step back at the sudden outburst, but quickly gathers himself. However, not quickly enough to escape Kirishima's hug. A still slightly surprised Bakugou allows it for now, with a huff and slight blush.

    "Happy birthday Bakubro!" everyone (excluding Tokoyami) exclaims. With that, the party festivities begin!

(Time skip brought to you by Kohei Horikoshi's occasionally nearly breaking the fourth wall)

    Bakugou walks home carrying balloons, his friends having told him he could go on back to the dorms while they cleaned up. Bakugou recalls his favorite moments from the night and a small smile graces his lips. He mumbles something about having a good group of friends before a full smile can be seen on his face.    

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KACHAN!!!

Er... I mean Bakugou 

Anyway, I saw those two pictures and was inspired. I'm sorry it's so short, I tried.

Love y'all 

And happy early Easter!

~Cat