Chapter Nine

We drove in silence for quite some time until we finally arrived at the house. We got out of the car and rushed in, me moving the fastest that I could.

We packed some clothes and I grabbed my piggy-bank and some money out of my brother's wallet.

"Do you need anything from your house Mad?" I asked, whispering

"Umm, actually yeah." she replied.

"Okay, let's go."

She grabbed the many bags and we made our way down the stairs and out the front door.

We drove to Maddie's and I waited in the car while she grabbed her things. When she was finished and walked out the house and put her things in the car, we drove off towards the hotel.

When we arrived at the hotel, we signed in and went to our room. We decided to get one room and share a bed because it was cheaper. When we arrived at the room, we got changed and immediately got in the bed, falling asleep.

-.-.-.-.---.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.---.-.-.-.-.-.-

I woke up to a dim light. I looked over to see the bathroom light on and the bathroom door open. Maddie walked out and sat criss cross apple sauce beside me on the bed. She was already dressed.

"What time is it?" I asked, groaning from sleepiness.

"Almost ten hun." she replied.

"Okay, ready to tell me what's wrong?" she asked, looking me in the eyes. It felt as if she was trying to read my emotions.

"Well, the night we went to the club..." I started, explaining everything that has occurred in the last few days.

"Oh my goodness, that's hot." she replied once I had finished my story.

"What is!?" I asked, confused and a bit surprised.

"That he likes you like that and is protective over you." she said, a strange look on her face.

'What the actual fuck!?' I thought to myself.

"So, you are telling me that you think it's 'hot' that he practically claimed me as his and threatens to 'punish me' and all this shit and you think it's fucking hot!?" I asked in disbelief.

"In a way it is. I just don't want him to hurt you, but you have to admit, it is a little bit of a turn on." she replied.

"Un-fucking believable." I said, hopping off of the bed and walking towards the suitcase, grabbing clothes to wear for the day.

"What? I have an opinion. I admit it is a bit creepy and shit but it's kind of a turn on." she said, winking a bit.

"I mean he is kind of cute. He wouldn't hurt you. Would he?" she said.

"Okay, end of conversation, you're sounding just as fucking psychotic as him." I said, walking towards the bathroom.

"Okay, but I'm just saying he's cute. Maybe get in bed with him and then leave. You don't have to stay with him. I bet he's amazing."

I just ignored her and shut the door, turning on the water and letting it get hot.

I stripped off my clothes and took down my hair. I stepped into the shower and shaved my legs and arms, and washed myself entirely.

I squirted my coconut shampoo in my hand and massaged my scalp and rinsed, pouring some coconut conditioner in the palm of my hand. I Covered my entire head and ends of my hair and let it set. After letting the conditioner soak, I rinsed it out, leaving a little in. I stepped out of the shower and dried off, wrapping my hair in the towel to dry and getting dressed.