Chapter Seven

The door opened and Maddie walked in.

"Oh my God, what's wrong?" Maddie asked, running over to me and wrapping her arms around me in a comforting hug.

"We have to get out of here, now." I sobbed, "We can't let anyone know we left." I rushed the words out, trying to stay calm.

"Why?" she asked confused.

"Just trust me. It's a long story, I will tell you when we get out of here." I said.

"If we get out of here." I muttered to myself.

"What was that?" she asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Well okay, I trust you, but how do you think we are going to get out of here without anyone knowing or seeing us? I mean for one you sorta can't walk very fast and I think I'll have to push you in a wheel chair?" she asked bemused.

"I don't know. Maybe we can sneak out of the room and go over to the elevator on the very end of the hall. Or maybe we could umm- use the fire escape stairs, I can walk with crutches. I may need help getting down the stairs quickly though."

"Okay, I think the fire escape leads to the parking lot behind the hospital, that's where I parked." she said, walking towards the door.

"I'm going to check and see if anyone's outside of the door." she said, opening the door and peeping out. I picked up my crutches and stood up, ready to make an escape.

"It's clear." she said smiling a slightly mischievous smile, but you could hear a hint of nervousness and worry in her voice because she didn't know what was going on.

If only she knew.

I hope I'm not putting her life in danger too.

We walked out the door and went down the fire escape stairs.

When we got to the parking lot, Maddie told me to stand there while she went to pull up the car.

As I stood there anxiously waiting, I heard footsteps but was too frightened to turn and look.

I felt a large hand on my shoulder and I turned around slowly, scared of who it may be...

-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-

Sorry for the short, sucky update, I will write a large update tonight if I get five votes for this chapter...❤️Thank you loves.😘

-Mahala❤️