Twenty Two

Marina's POV:

We made our way back to his house, quickly heading up to the bathroom upstairs to take care of his wounds. "Here, sit." I said, taking him to the bathtub where he sat down on the edge while I closed the door. I looked through the cabinets, quickly finding the first aid kit. I got out what I needed and went to work, gently dabbing the wounds with a cloth before putting medicine on the cuts and stopping his nose from bleeding.

I found tape for preventing cuts from reopening so I quickly put them on his face, taking a moment to look at him carefully as he winced in pain. "I'm really glad I have you." He said, smiling at me lightly. "I'm glad I have you too." I said, smiling back while grabbing the back of his heas gently. "You were so brave back there Sicheng." I said sweetly, making him blush. "I did what anyone would have done." He said, shaking off the compliment.

"I've never seen anyone stand up to him. You are my hero." I said, leaning closer to him as his breath became shallow while his eyes trailed up to meet mine. He leaned up quickly, kissing me so gently that I felt like I was in heaven. "Come on." He said. Before I knew it, he picked me up gently, grabbing my thighs and slinging me onto his waist before walking towards the doorway. He began kissing on my neck as he fumbled with the doorknob.

He quickly lead me to his room, slamming the door shut behind him as he kept kissing me, leaving marks on my neck. "Isn't your family home? What if they come up here?" I said as he placed me on his bed gently, but in a way he never had before, almost needy. "They'll be gone for a long time." He said, smiling before climbing on top of me, the lights still off in the room, only the bit of sunlight coming through the blinds landing on us. I moaned as he kissed me deeply, his hands traveling up my sides, making me feel a sensation I had never felt before.

I grabbed onto his back as he attacked my neck again, biting and leaving marks as he whispered sweet nothings against my skin. The two of us continued to kiss, him pressing me against the bed gently as he held onto me, my shirt riding up. The feeling of him on me, pressed so closely against my body sent chills through me. I leaned up and put my hands in his hair, pulling him towards me and kissing him back.

The two of us continued to make out in his bed, feeling as if this moment was meant to happen, as if this was destiny and we had waited out whole lives for this. The two of kissed for what seemed like forever before crashing next to each other, looking into each other's eyes. "I love you." He said, leaning his forehead on mine. "I love you too." I said, smiling as his arms found their way around my waist. He winced as I touched his face, the wounds still sensitive.

"I'm sorry." I said, pulling my hand away. "No, it's okay.." he said, grabbing my hand slowly, putting it back on his face before looking into my eyes again. "You make me feel much better." He said lightly, smiling that precious smile of his. I cuddled close to him as he put his cover over top of us, his hand going back to my waist quickly to pull me into his chest as if he were afraid I would disappear. Before I knew it, I fell asleep in his arms, my heart at ease.

○○○

I woke up to see Sicheng asleep, lips parted gently as he looked so peaceful. I admired his gentle featured, losing track of time until his eyes suddenly fluttered open, seeing me instantly. "What are you doing?" He smiled as he stretched. "Just admiring you." I admitted, making him shy. He kissed my forehead, my heart beginning to beat out of control. "So what are we going to do today? There is still a bit of daylight left." I said, stretching myself.

"We could go try to find your friend so you can talk to her, I know you missed her." He said, sitting up, his arm leaving my side. I sat up to join him, rubbing my tired eyes before attempting to fix my messy hair. "Alright, we should really try to set her up with Lucas though." I joked, making him laugh. "Where will she stay though?" I said, realizing she had no where to go.

"We will figure something out, don't worry." Sicheng reassured me, making me feel a bit better. The two of us quickly got ready and headed back to the beach where we had seen Lula before. "There she is!" I said, seeing her at the end of the dock, looking out at the ocean. "You go talk to her baby, I'll go find Lucas." He said, kissing me gently. "Be safe." I said, not wanting to let his hand go but knowing I had to. I watched as he nodded then walked away.

I made my way to the end of the dock, Lula turning around and noticing me before I made it there, a smile growing on her face. "Marina! You've been gone for a while." She said, laughing as she stood up to meet me. "Yeah sorry, Sicheng and I just fell asleep." I said, scratching the back of my neck nervously. "Together?" She smirked. She was definitely perfect for Lucas that was for sure.

"Actually, I have someone I want you to meet." I smiled, turning around for her to follow me to help find Lucas with Sicheng. "Marina?" I heard the moment I turned around, seeing a familiar face.

Hey guys, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Only a chapter or so left and an epilogue. But new stories to come, just check bio.

~-winney-