*1 hours passed*

An hour had passed since we first started hanging out, we were all talking to each other instead of Tae, he hasn't talked much, I had looked over at him, he didn't look good he looked sweaty it was probably because of that huge sweater he was wearing "Tae you are really sweaty you should take of that sweater it is like 90 degrees in here" he turned and looked at me with a scared expression which confused me.

"N-no im ok" he said stuttering which confused me even more "Tae you can litterally create a swimming pool from how much you are sweating, come on" I said grabbing the bottom of the sweater trying to pull it up, but he freaked out and stood up " I SAID I'M OK" he replied yelling at me and he never yells at me. The rest of the group looking at Tae and I "bro if he doesn't want to take off the damn sweater, leave him alone about it" Yoongi had spoke, what he said made me feel kind of mad and defensive

"I was only worried about him!!", " look at him he looks horrible" when I realised what I said I regretted it, Tae looked at me with teary eyes and ran upstairs " TAE, TAE I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT IM SORRY!!" I yelled trying to get him to come back "that was low" Namjoon said before going to the kitchen and Jin following him.
*sigh* what did I do *sigh*

Taehyung's p.o.v

I ran to the bathroom and cried,I dont know why what he said hurt me so bad, but it did, and what I said when he tried to pull my sweater off could of been nicer. I just don't want him to see my bruised chest and my scars on my arms from the cuts I created.

I started thinking what had happened this morning, I thought about it and realizing I didn't really think about it until now, I started sobbing more.

I couldn't take this anymore, I needed to get my attention away from the thoughts of what my father did so I looked around the bathroom for something sharp.

After looking for a couple minutes I had found a razor, I grabbed and pit it towards my wrist, I took one deep breath and started cutting.

It hurt bad but at least it took the pain away from everything that happened today. I watched as the blood started pouring out, I cut deep but not too deep, but deep enough to have blood poor out.

I cried and cut a few more times, then I heard a voice on the other side of the bathroom floor.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I ran upstairs to look for Tae to apologize. I looked In Yoongi's bedroom and I couldn't find him so I went to the bathroom, when I arrived I heard sobbing, which I knew was Tae's, I could tell it was him a mile away.

I knocked on the door. "Taebear I'm sorry, I didn't mean it in that way, you just didn't look good, you looked really sick so I was worried". "Please open the door".

"G-go away p-please" he sobbed again, I felt really guilty.

"Please Taebear please" I could hear movement in the bathroom and then the door was slowly open.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I hesitated and covered my opened wounds before opening the door for kookie. When I opened the door he quickly hugged me, that cheered me up a bit.

"I'm so sorry Tae I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I was just worried, you were really sweaty with the sweater, and with with Yoongi snapping at me like that didn't help".

"I-it is o-ok" I stuttered because some blood had slid down my cuts and onto my shoes and floor. I had swallowed nervously. I was hoping kookie would not notice and look down please don't look down please don't look down, I repeated in my head, which failed because he looked fucking down, shit,I said under my breath.

"Tae what is that blood from?" He asked looking at me worriedly. "U-um n-nothing kookie". He could tell I was lying by the way I was stuttering. He looked at my arm and back at me. His soft stare turned into a mad but worried stare.

"Did you cut yourself Taehyung?" When he said that it kind of scared me because he never calls me by my real name unless he is mad. I did not answer which made him yell.

"TAE I ASKED IF YOU CUT YOUR FUCKING SELF!!! SO ANSWER ME!!!"
I started to tear up, I didn't know what to do at this very moment.

"J-jung-" before I could continue what I was saying, he interrupted me. " pull up your sleeve!" Now I was worried and scared, he is going to hate me."W-what!?" " I said PULL UP YOUR SLEEVE!!" A tear had rolled down my face while I rolled up my sleeve.

I pulled up my sleeve revealing the three deep cuts that were just made a few minutes ago. I had heard him gasp sadly. "K-kookie" he had looked at me and walked away. I grabbed his arm and started sobbing, "Kookie
p-please". "You know how I feel about that because my brother died because of it, but you still do it". Jungkook had a tear roll down his face.

"Bye Taehyung" He did it again, he called me by my real name." K-kookie please don't leave me, I need you, don't hate me."

Who was Jungkook's brother?
Will Jungkook hate Taehyung?

Hey guys hope you like this so far, I will reveal Jungkook's brother's name soon, just wait it is about to get good.. Make sure you vote and comment....I purple you 💜💜💜