Chapter 9.

The hot liquid dripped from the faucet like it had been coming from a waterfall. Once the sticky substance was squeezed into the water, it transformed itself into foamy bubbles; almost like a shapeshifter would. The moonlight shined its way in through the closed, locked and rather small window. The shades were down which blocked any outsiders from seeing what was on the inside. The night crickets were chirping along with the soft sound coming from the owls calling out to their family nearby. A few raccoons were heard even through the closed window.

The feet of a petite, skinny girl stepped into the running bath with forming bubbles along the surface of the water. A field of goosebumps arose all over her skin as the hot water made contact with her toes. She giggled softly and released a sigh in relief at the warmth coming in contact with her body. Her brown hair was in a messy bun, pieces of hair stuck out all over the place but it looked almost perfect.

"Feels good?" Harry waltzed into the bathroom after disappearing to get himself a glass of whiskey. He leaned against the doorframe to the bathroom and watched Carter playing with the bubbles, a bright smile on her lips. It was as if she had been a child, taking her very first bath. Her lips were painted the lightest shade of red ever to imagine, but it wasn't pink. Her teeth sparkled the brightest white, appearing to glisten in the reflection of the moonlight.

"Very. Come in with me, Harry," Carter smiled, still playing with the bubbles but this time turned her head to look upon her lover who had been standing in the doorway to the bathroom with a cynical looking smirk. His hands held the whiskey filled glass almost effortlessly at the rim, taking a sip while leaning his head back to let the alcohol burn down his throat. He let out a rough sigh and placed the glass on the bathroom sink. He walked his way towards Carter, who was engulfed by the bubbles and the water. His smirk never faded.

"Of course, princess," Harry smiled sweetly, taking his index finger and dragging it along the surface of the bubbles to let the foam stick to the skin on the bottom of his finger. He let the bubbles he scooped up stay on his finger for a bit, before lifting his hand to brush the soap gently onto Carter's cute little bear nose. This resulted in a giggle from Carter and a soft chuckle from Harry, his dimples becoming all the more visible.

Harry stepped away from the bath and began to remove each article of clothing while Carter's innocent, big round eyes watched. She seemed very intrigued in the way he took off his clothes that would reveal more and more skin each time he dropped a piece of clothing on the floor. She licked her lips, almost childlike. It was as if she was a young girl deciding on which crayon to use next in her coloring book. She admired the movements of Harry's hands the closer he got to the waistband of his boxers. He decided to tease her a little and pull down his boxers slightly, not all the way, but just enough to where she could see the clean shaven area from his groin. He wasn't bare just yet. His emerald eyes flickered a darker green as he noticed the whine that had escaped from Carter's lips as she noticed his teasing manners.

"Someone's a little eager, hm?" Harry asked with a smirk dancing upon his lips. Carter nodded a whined again, something so childish yet so heavenly that Harry grew hard, resulting in his Calvin Klein boxers tightening around his waist. He licked his lips and stared down at her before stepping out of his boxers to reveal his hard on. He chuckled darkly and stepped into the bath, sitting himself behind Carter; his hardened member poking at her bum under the water.

Carter blushed and bit her lip, wanting to just throw herself onto him and ride him in the bath, but she didn't. That would look desperate and she was not desperate. She wanted Harry to show her how much he wanted — needed — her. She'd sit in the bath while Harry drew irregular shapes onto her back with his fingertips gently. He played with her baby hairs that stuck out of her bun and pressed kisses along her shoulder.