Chapter 6.

The morning came rather quickly while the two individuals were engulfed in each others arms under Harry's blanket. Their bodies sunk into his mattress as if they were being pulled by something under the bed. Harry held Carter's waist with his large, tattooed arms. Her body had been clung to her boyfriend's like she was afraid to let go.

Maybe she's dreaming and got scared of what her own mind was creating. Harry thought as his eyelids were closed over his emerald irises. He could feel the tightening grip around his torso, along with how quick Carter's breaths had started to become. He opened his eyes to see the beautiful face of his girlfriend. She had hair all over her eyes and strands that were stuck to her wet lips. He used his large hand to brush the strays of hair behind her ears. Carter's breaths had relaxed in response to the feel of the man's gentle touch. Her body stirred and moved closer to Harry, pressing her bare self against him.

Harry smiled with his mouth closed and wrapped his arms around Carter with a firm, protective yet soft grip. He wanted to make her feel safe and Carter did feel safe, until she had those dreams. The constant dreams of a man killing innocent women, she never saw the face of the man but she heard him and saw his figure. The figure could be compared to several men, but this figure was unique in it's own way. It was a very distinct figure, but then again, it was just one of Carter's crazy dreams. After all, she was just a writer filled with an incredibly active imagination.

"Good morning, princess.." Harry whispered, caressing her cheek and playing with her hair while she buried her face into the crook of his neck. She let her warm lips press soft kisses along his collarbone and jawline. Harry grew an ominous smirk, letting Carter continue to press her lips over the surface of his skin. He was enjoying himself more than words could ever tell.

Subtle bumps grew across his whole body as a reaction to the lips of his girlfriend. Carter must've noticed the sudden feel of bumps because she had grown a devilish looking grin upon her thick lips. She giggled and sat up on the bed before hovering over Harry's unclad body. She, too, had been unclothed and stared down at the toned chest of the broad man beneath her. "You look really good this morning, Mr. Styles," Carter spoke as innocently as she possibly could.

Harry chuckled and wiggled out from beneath her before grabbing a clean pair of boxers from his drawer which only caused Carter to stick out her bottom lip and make her eyes grow double the size they had already been. He loved it whenever she did that; he had always said she looked too adorable for his eyes to take in.

He ran his ringed fingers through his hair and looked at Carter who was sitting down on the edge of the bed with the silk sheet, from Harry's covers, around her glistening body. She played with the carpet beneath her bare feet, letting her toes sink into the soft material. Her eyes looked straightforward at Harry, letting the smile appear on her face.

Harry chuckled at her cuteness and motioned for her to stand up, "C'mon. I'll make us some pancakes." His grin was lopsided while the dimple on his right cheek appeared deep, so deep that Carter could even stick her little finger inside it. She stood up and hurried her way towards him, her bare feet making contact with the warm carpet flooring. Soon, her feet would feel a rush of coldness as they made contact with the hallway wood floor. It looked as though it had just been polished. Carter turned her head to look at the matte black door at the other end of the hallway, the light had been flicked off but she decided not to worry too much about it.

Carter and Harry, soon, made it to the kitchen and started to prepare some pancakes together. The silk sheet that was wrapped around her body almost slipped off by Harry's teasing gestures. The petite, brunette girl just giggled and blushed madly every time Harry would make a sly move like that, but the sheet would never fall off. She helped her boyfriend mix the pancake batter while Harry had headed to the door after hearing a knock several times.