6.When things get to worst. Food AND fight.

ابدأ من البداية

“Why the hell did you guys start a food fight anyways?” I narrowed my eyes at them.

The tried too look innocent. “We didn’t START the food fight, you did, all we did was threw food at you, we didn’t know it was going to turn out like this” grinned Kelly.

Liars I thought. But I dropped it at that, it wasn’t like I hated them for it, just slightly maybe but not that much. I sighed. “Well thanks to you losers, I don’t know what is up with Blake, his is weird and where the hell is Luke? He missed History today.”

I was having enough troubles as it was, now not only did I have a livid teacher behind my back, I had Blake who I have no idea what is going on with, a Luke who is all of a sudden up my face who has now gone MIA and two crazy best friends who had it in for me.

They both shrugged, well who the hell could blame them? I had no idea myself. It was now home time the teacher decided to let us finish of our food fight and when we finally had no food to throw the teaches got out some mops and buckets and made us clean it all up. That took around two long hours. Then thinking that was out punishment the Head decided to step in, somehow found out it was us three who started the food fight and frog marched us to the office. 

Now I was finally free from that idiot’s crutches. Just when I was going to walk out of the school I remembered I forgot my phone in the locker, I didn’t feel like carrying it around so I put it in there, I needed it as well for Luke.

I sighed “guys I forgot my phone, you guys go on ahead, I’ll just go grab it.”

They nodded and walked out of the school, I quickly turned back and turned the corner walking towards my locker which was at the last aisle. That is what happens when you last name ends in V. I sighed in defeat and took a run for it, I didn’t want to hang out in school any longer. Mr Richards surely would have lost the plot if he found me in here this late. I finally made it to the locker, done the combination and grabbed my phone, quickly closing the door behind me. Making sure I didn’t see any teachers I rapidly ran out of the school, catching my breath once I reached the doors.  

I looked around the wide field thinking Kelly and Chloe were waiting for me somewhere so we could have gone in Chloe’s car. But looking around the car park I found the car gone. Those bitches left me! I couldn’t believe them. I didn’t have the energy to walk, it was a good twenty five minute walk away.

I sighed, there was no point in brooding, all I could do was walk, I had no money on me, so what the hell was the point. I walked out the school premises and just when I was going to go up that hill, that I never really noticed until now. I heard a beep, beep behind me. I turned back grinned. Right behind me was Blake on a scooter. It was a old one but still looked pretty neat. That’s kind of when I figured out Blake came here on a scholarship. I mean I always had a suspicion but this confirmed it all.

“Hop on” He screamed over the loud motor sound. I didn’t need to be told twice, I swung my legs over the scooter and settled myself comfortably behind him, he passed along a helmet which I looked at with hatred this was so going to ruin my hair. But he glared at me. I quickly obliged and stuffed it on.

He took his leg of the ground and hit the gas, I fell a bit backwards and I quickly grabbed on before I tumbled of the scooter. “So how come you are here?” I screamed over the noise.

“I was waiting for you” he screamed back.

I smiled smugly, he was falling in real quickly, he was just so adorable, it was a bloody shame that I was going to be break his heart. it seemed a shame to break such an innocent. I sighed, this was all Chloe’s fault but I wasn’t going to back out.