6.When things get to worst. Food AND fight.

Începe de la început

“What?!” I asked suspiciously.

“Nothing” they both chorused.

“Nothing my ass” I muttered darkly.

They grinned at the same time; I shuddered that was one freaky sight to behold, and I just hope I was the only poor soul that saw this, I don’t think anyone was strong enough to have that much evil in a person.

I ignored them and went to get my food, the usual, some salad and a cake; in my logic it balanced the two so that way, that calories killed each other out. Or at least that was I think. I plopped myself on the seat, wondering what the hell Kelly and Chloe were up two, I didn’t trust those two with my phones life when they had those grins forget my life.

Humming to myself I eat my food lost in thought when I felt presence near me. I looked up to see Blake grinning down at me. I swallowed quickly and grinned, patting the seat near me he sat down. “So...”

I raised an eyebrow “so......”

He shrugged “how is life with you then?”

I want to laugh out loud. Was he serious? Was it that deluded in the lesson of unofficial dating? It’s been two days since I last saw him, and a week since the bet was made, due to that kiss on the Saturday things were going quite fast paced. Chloe didn’t think it was going to be that easy, I on the other hand though... well I was a confident biatch.

I was going to open my mouth and start teasing him about being so adorable when SPLAT. Cake landed right on my face. I was shocked. Who the hell had the guts to do that to me? I wiped it off my faces, though bits still on my face. I scanned the cafeteria too see a lot of shocked faces too. I didn’t blame them I was shocked as well.

It didn’t take long to find the culprits. They weren’t exactly hiding either. Why wasn’t I surprise to see them two anyways? There in the corner were Kelly and Chloe on the ground laughing their butts off. I scowled at them, so that’s what the evil grin was about.

I grabbed my own cake which was half eaten, sniffed about bit because i didn’t want to part with it and threw it high. But due to the lack of aim it had to hit the one person that hated me the most.... Emily. She screeched like a freaking banshee snarled out me. “YOU BITCH!”

She too threw her own food and it too landed on someone else, and thus that was how the all hell broke loose in the damn cafeteria. I sighed, I so was going to in trouble for this, but while I was thinking that someone thing flew at me, I quickly ducked and joined in the fun.

                                                                                ***

“I am not even surprised to see you three inside this office” Said Mr Richard the Head. I snorted, it wasn’t my fault, and all I did was counter attacked. Not that he believed me anyways. Kelly and Chloe were just sniggering. I wanted to punch them, but all I would have done was get into more trouble as it was.

“Yes, yes we are sorry, now what’s the punishment?” I asked, it wasn’t like he was going to expel us, he knew, we all did.  Mr Richard turned slightly red, looking like he was going to burst. Shit, now I done it.

“Get out, all three of you, I will tell you what to do tomorrow” He said.

We didn’t need to be told twice, we ran out of the office laughing, well it was worth to leave dickhead over there speechless. Though I had the feeling he wasn’t going to let us off that easily, not that I was scared of him or anything but I was still weary of him, after blew up last time.