[00:56] ⚠️

⚠️ || THIRD PERSON || ⚠️

jimin took a deep breath as he walked down the sidewalk. his chin popped high, feeling confident as ever in his soft leggings and yellow sweater.

after last night's revelation with taehyung, there was only one thing left on his mind.

no more pain, no more disappointment, betrayal, sadness or anger.

just jungkook.

he couldn't hit himself on the head enough for not having enough trust in the younger boy; he should've known that of all guys in his life, jungkook would be the one to keep staying loyal to him.

considering the fact that he let his never ending insecurities get the better of him wasn't something in which he took much pride, at least now he could learn from the mistake.

after all, the idea of jeongyeon and nayeon being a couple was really sweet in his mind.

the four of them could be such icons if they flexed their relationships around together.

jimin was excited for a new beginning like that. he couldn't wait to go back to the younger and apologize for his wrongdoings.

he continued down the path that lead to their shared apartment, only to halt once something caught his eye in the near corner of the starbucks coffee window.

speaking of jungkook actually, there he was.

sitting down at a table alone with jeongyeon.

at first, jimin thought absolutely nothing of it. he didn't need to anymore. this was how jungkook probably felt when he and tae were out together, nothing needed to be suspicious about it.

well, until something rather interesting happened that is.

the two of them soon stood up, wide smiles on both of their faces as they leant in for a really tight embrace, pressed completely flat against each other with excitement.

alright, still nothing to be worried about. they're close, that's all. hugs were considered friendly actions.

then, after a second or two, they continued to stay in that same position.

okay, a little more questionable. not super common amongst friends to hug this long, but also nothing to think weirdly of.

lastly, the two of them pulled apart, looking at the other with wide grins. jungkook slowly leant down, pressing a small kiss to the top of her head as she ruffled his hair and giggled.

wow.

that was when jimin finally cracked.

jungkook must've missed what he used to have with girls. go figure.

jimin should've known that was the problem instead.

he wasn't a cheater, just got tired of not having girls around at his convenience.

jimin couldn't bring himself to say anything after witnessing that. he didn't even initiate anything, all he did was calmly walk off, approaching their apartment with fire inside his eyes.

he's so tired of it.

this time, it wasn't the same kind of spark. he's had enough, and maybe now he was ready to end it all.

|| || ||

jimin violently slammed the door shut with rivers of tears running down his cheeks, if there was any bit of stablilty left in him, he'd be surprised.