[00:53] ⚠️

|| THIRD PERSON ||

"where do you wanna start?" taehyung asked, softly, taking a small seat next to the boy curled into the corner against the arrangement of pillows.

just before he intended to answer, jimin halted himself.

he just.. wasn't sure.

there were way too many things going through his mind right now; he couldn't decide. he was hurt, disappointed, angry, sad, relieved.

it was a whole mixture of feeling all trapped between his bones.

it was hard to tell which one he should really start with. itd make sense to go with the one he felt most, but at a time like this, even jimin himself wasn't sure which one that was.

betrayal might be one of the strongest; after spending a whole year and half with jungkook, this was the absolute last thing he'd ever expect from him.

knowing that the boy was so good at staying loyal until one pretty girl came around had his blood boiling. he was livid at it, so much so that he was anxious enough to maybe even get a little reckless in return.

"can I do something crazy?" jimin deadpanned, all emotion flown out the window ever since he left the raven haired boy's presence.

instead of verbally responding, the other blonde merely nodded. he pictured the boy going on some labyrinthian rant or something bizarre like that. it was definitely not what he expected.

his entire face widened at what happened afterwards instead.

jimin took it upon himself to wrap his arms around the younger boy's neck. one of his legs slung over his lap as he plopped himself down into a straddle, just barely a few inches of space between them.

taehyung's eyes instantly widened.

especially when jimin grabbed his arms and linked them around his back, asking for the latter to hold him back.

"what're you-" he went to retort, only to be cut short.

"shh." the smaller interrupted, reaching out to grab the latter's face, slowly leaning forward with fluttered eyes.

at a time like this, tae was panicking in more ways that one.

firstly, this was something he's wanted for over four years now. he's always dreamt about being kissed by the pretty little blonde, he still loved him all the same.

but the other part of him knew it wasn't right. jimin was still with jungkook, he couldn't do that to either of them right now.

the thing that sucked worse was that he couldn't even shove or push the boy off of him, he'd surely hurt him if he did that. 

he was undoubtedly trapped.

luckily enough for him, jimin didn't press their lips together. he pressed them against his cheek instead.

still though, regardless of the current situation, taehyung had absolutely no fucking clue what was going on.

jimin didn't even stop there either, he was a hurt boy in search of the same feeling jungkook had too've received by doing this to him first.

to say he was disappointed would be a major understatement.

no matter how many kisses the blonde softly pressed against the boy's face, he felt nothing. nothing was exciting about this and nothing gave him the same feeling jungkook did when he did it instead.

there was no spark for him, his stomach didn't heat into a sun-burnt ball of flames. his body didn't scream to be molded together with the latter right now, he didn't feel anything he wished to.