Elizabeth Wettlaufer - The Serial Killer

Reading this story will give you the chills, but... what would you feel when you know that it's based on true events? This story happened in canada many years ago... be ready, because danger could be everywhere around you...

          When " Mitchell " was about 12 years old, his mom " Susan " was set up on a blind date with a woman named " Elizabeth ". It went pretty well, so Susan introduced her to Mitchell.

          From the beginning, Mitchell had a weird feeling about her. It felt like she didn't quite know how to interact with children; so she was always a bit distant and cold.

          Meanwhile, she was showering Susan with gifts, and acting pretty clingy.

          A week after Susan and Elizabeth started dating, the three of them went to Susan's friends wedding; Elizabeth wore a baggy tie-dye shirt and basketball shorts, which is a very odd choice for a formal occasion.

          When they got there, Mitchell's eyes grew at the sight of all the food. His eyes landed on the platters of shrimp, but Susan reeled him back to reality: "Don't eat any of the sea food, it was cooked with peanut oil."

          Mitchell sighed in disappointment; he loved shrimp, but was allergic to peanuts.

          Later in the evening, Elizabeth approached Mitchell at the table, holding a plate of shrimp and smiling widely: "look, a guest brought some sea food cooked without peanut oit, isn't that lucky? Your mom asked me to bring this to you. Enjoy." She said.

          She placed the plate in front of Mitchell and walked away. Mitchell looked around to see if he could spot his mother, and get her nod of approval, but he couldn't see her.

          Being a young kid, he didn't over think it and ate a shrimp; it was just as delicious as he hoped it would be, so he ate another, and another, until his throat swelled up and couldn't swallow anymore.

          Susan spotted Mitchell across the room, covered in hives and struggling to breathe, and she quickly called the ambulance.

          Once Mitchell was okay, and everything had calmed down; Susan scoled him: "I told you not to eat the sea food, why didn't you listen to me?" She said.

"It was Elizabeth, she said it didn't have peanut oil... She said you told her to give it to me."

          Susan looked over to Elizabeth...

"Oh poor kid... He's delusional from the medication." Said Elizabeth in a very cold and creepy look on her face.

          A week later, Susan called things off with Elizabeth. She believed Mitchell when he told her that Elizabeth had tricked him, and she couldn't stand the thought of being with someone, who could intentionally cause harm to her child.

          Just to be safe, they changed their numbers, so Elizabeth couldn't get ahold of them.

          Years had passed, and they had forgotten about Elizabeth. Until, when they turned on the news...

"Her job was to care for the elderly, and comfort the ill, but former nurse
" Elizabeth Wettlaufer " is now one of canada's worst serial killers..."

"The woman they called " Beth " was charged today with " 8 counts of 1st degree murder "... " 4 counts of attempted murder "... and " 2 counts of aggravated assault "..."

"She had killed their loved ones, all by way of insulin overdose... And in a chilling confession to police,
" Wettlaufer " claimed they were annoying..."

" " Wettlaufer " was found guilty of professional misconduct..."

"You make sure that this woman gets the justice she deserves, because she had no right to do what she did..."

"I think she's sick, literally sick..."

[From the opinion of different people and different press reports... and for more, watch the video on top of the page.]

]

*Elizabeth Wettlaufer: born in June 10, 1967 She's a canadian nurse

born in June 10, 1967
She's a canadian nurse. Spouse: Daniel Wettlaufer (m. 1997 - 2008). Convictions: Murder, Attempted murder and Aggravated assault. Her victims reached 14 victims.

A/N
Thanks for reading "Elizabeth Wettlaufer - The Serial Killer"
Follow my acc. for more scary, real-life stories...
And don't forget to vote and leave a comment
All the love- E 🖤