Top 10 Creepiest Songs That Should Be Used In Horror Films

It took a long time i know, but here it goes, the first top 10 in this series of creepy discoveries 💀🤍 Enjoy...

10) 'Everything In Its Right Place' — by Radiohead

Although it featured in Cameron Crowe's Vanilla Sky, the true despair that undercuts this song was not used to its full potential. Thom Yorke's atmospheric piano intro penetrates the psyche, leaving you disturbed, with a sense of isolation. The lyrics were said to be pulled from a hat by the band in homage to artist Tristan Tzara.

(Listen to the song. How much out of 100 does each song deserve to be in a horror movie? Write you opinon in the comment section)

About Radiohead:

Radiohead are an English rock band formed in 1985. The band consists of Thom Yorke, brothers Jonny Greenwood and Colin Greenwood, Ed O'Brien and Philip Selway. They have worked with producer Nigel Godrich and cover artist Stanley Donwood since 1994.
Record labels: XL Recordings, Parlophone, Capitol Records, EMI, Hostess Entertainment and more.

9) 'A Forest' — by The Cure

A great example of post-punk disarray, Robert Smith howls, "I'm lost in a forest, all alone, the girl was never there, it's always the same". Smith's vivid lyrics put the listener into the Forest, setting the scene, "running towards nothing". Imagine Blair Witch or Evil Dead, the isolation of a forest at night. The pulsing bassline and screeching guitars echo the wind against the trees, no way to escape.

About The Cure:

The Cure are an English rock band formed 1978. The band members have changed several times, with guitarist, lead vocalist, and songwriter Robert Smith being the only constant member.
Record labels: Polydor Records, Fiction Records, Elektra Records, Geffen Records, Asylum Records, and more.