Delphine LaLaurie - The LaLaurie House

In this story we'll be traveling down south, to the " French Quartier " of New Orleans, Louisiana.

Let's explore one of the most haunted locations in the entire city, " The LaLaurie House ".

         In 1832, Dr. Louis LaLaurie, and his wife Delphine LaLaurie, moved into their beautiful mansion at " 1140 Royal Street ".

*The house was made for extravagant parties, and elite social gatherings

*Madame Marie Delphine Macarty or MacCarthy (March 19, 1787 — December 7, 1849)

*Madame Marie Delphine Macarty or MacCarthy (March 19, 1787 — December 7, 1849). Known as " Madame Blanque " until her 3rd marriage, when she became known as " Madame Marie Delphine LaLaurie ".
Serial killer known for the Torturing and Killing of numerous black slaves, discovered in 1834. She was buried in St. Louis Cemetery no.1, New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S./ Spouse: Ramon De Lopez (1800 —1804); Jean Blanque (1808 — 1816); Leonard Nicolas (1825 —1849)/ Children : she gave birth to 4 girls and she have no boys.

          Madame LaLaurie was considered one of the most intelligent and beautiful woman in the entire city. Every woman wanted to be her; but as beautiful as she was on the outside, people were beginning to suspect that something ugly was going on behind closed doors.

          Like most wealthy families during that time, the LaLaurie's owned slaves; they prepared the meals, and made the fancy parties possible, but rumors began to sir.

"Madame's slaves seem to come and go quiet often, don't you think?" Whispered a guest to another person in one of the parties.

"What do you mean?" Whispered the other guest with confusion.

"Look around, do any of these workers look familiar to you? She seems like she changes them so often."

"Huh, I wonder why that is...!"

          Suspicions had been rising, but with no proof to back them up.

Until one day...