Scary facts (4)

This information will let you loose faith in humanity... we all know what plastic surgeries means... but this one is different...

A seven years old girl was given a plastic surgery for her birthday from her mother.
**proceeds to smack her head against the wall repeatedly**
The girl said that she was happy because she wanted to be just like her mommy.

¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥

When you search " largest planet " on Google, the first thing that comes up is
" largest planet in the world ".
I should have expected that...

¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥

Warning: this one is disgusting :)

Jelly beans... who doesn't love jelly beans.
Those little, and sweet things are given a shiny look from Shellac.

By the way... Shellac is made of bug excretions... I hope that this is just rumors. Anyways... ENJOY :)

¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥

Dolls... oh my goodness. This story will give you the chills enough to be scared of every single doll. (Annabelle did it that already)

In 1920, a doll maker wanted to make her dolls look as real as possible, so she cut off the hair of her elementary students, and even skinned her own daughter's skin for one particular doll. After she was arrested; she was found NOT GUILTY, because of insanity.

¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥

Now, you're about to read a fact about a phone number that you shouldn't call. ( i will be publishing soon a chapter about those numbers)

1-666-6666-6666

A Colorado resident got a call from this number, and later 48 messages from different numbers all saying SATAN. Other people received calls from the same number, and reported being harassed. The person using this number told people that "They are going to die in three days" or "Watch your back" or other threatening things. Every single time someone tried to call the number back... It was unavailable, and disconnected.

While it is most likely a prank... I really want to know... Are you brave enough to answer...?!

A/N
If those stories are giving you the chills, please make sure to follow my account and don't forget to vote and leave a comment, and tell you friends about this book because it will help it grow 🖤 all the love guys - E