Scary facts (3)

The scary facts chapters were small, and contained 1 fact/information, so I decided to make it a bit longer with multiple facts/infos.

Did you know...?

That almost all carrots in the world were purple... until the 17th century.

¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥

Remember this one...

When you wake up in the middle of the night for No Reason... There is an 80% chance that someone is watching you.

¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥

This might happen with you someday...

Everyone in my house was sleeping including my cat and dog. (They were right next to me.)
But I'm still hearing scratching on a wooden door kind of noise coming from somewhere downstairs... knowing that the bathroom door is not made of wood, the only wooden door we have downstairs is The front door...

¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥

Did you ever thought that staying in a quiet place for a while will end up transforming YOU from a normal person to a psychopath...? Strange... Isn't it?

This is the quietest place on Earth. It is so quiet that many people can hear their own blood flowing. The silence is so maddening that it causes hallucinations. Most people can't last 20 minutes in the room and are very confused when they leave...

A/N: My friend doesn't tell me where this place is because she knows that i'm crazy enough to go there 😹

If those stories are giving you the chills, please make sure to follow my account and don't forget to vote and leave a comment, and tell you friends about this book because it will help it grow 🖤 all the love guys - E