Hachishakusama - the slender woman

From Los Angeles to Japan, this time it's an urban legend...

Of course, you've heard of the " Slender-man "

But have you heard of the tall " Slender- woman "?

This is a Japaness, urban legend, called " Hachi Shaki Sama " , which means " Eight Feet Tall "

" Hachi Shaki Sama " , which means
" Eight Feet Tall ".

Here we go...

One of the most famous incident in Japan.
(Since we don't know what the real name of the girl in the story is let's call her Akiara)

Akiara's grandparents lived in a small village in Japan. Every summer, her parents would take her there on holidays to visit them. The last time she saw them was the summer, when she was eight years old.

The grandparents were inside the house, and she was playing by herself outside in the backyard. She heard a strange sound. (THUMPING SOUND)

She didn't know what it was, and it was hard to figure out where it was coming from. She was looking around, searching for the source of the noise, when she noticed something on the top of the tall hedges, that enclosed the backyard.

It was a straw hat, it wasn't resting on the hedge, it was behind it.

That's where the sound was coming from.

Then, the hat began to move. It stopped at a small gap in the hedge, and she could see a face peering through.

It was a woman, but the hedge were high, almost eight feet tall.

Akiara was surprised at how tall the woman was. She wondered if that woman was wearing stilts, or some sort of huge, high-healed shoes.

Then, a split second later, she walked off, and the strange noise disappeared with her, fading into the distance.
(Scroll up to the top to hear the noise in the video)

Confused, Akiara got up and ran back into the house; her grandparents were in the kitchen drinking tea. She sat down at the table and told her grandparents what she has seen.