Chapter 23

My alarm woke me up early this morning. I had planned to go to the boy’s house before they leave and follow them to the airport. Michael didn’t know about the plan though, I decided to keep it a secret in case he tried to convince me not to. I got up and put on an oversized sweater and my plain black skinny jeans. I put my hair in a messy, and I mean very messy bun before heading downstairs grabbing my car keys and walking out the door to my car which I’ve seemed to have abandoned.

My parents had no idea about my plan and I knew I would be getting in trouble afterwards.

Once I arrived at the boy’s house the door was wide open and a few suitcases were set out the front. Elena’s car was already parked in the driveway; she must have had the same idea as me.

I walked up to the door not bothering to knock before I made my way in.

"Amy!" Luke exclaimed and embraced me into a tight hug. "Michaels in his room" He said before walking off with a box. I made my way to Michael’s room gently knocking before pushing it open to see Michael sprawled out on the floor, one foot in a pile of clothes and one in his empty suitcase.

"Babe?" Michael said looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"Hey Mike, what's wrong?" I asked sitting down next to him on the floor.

"I can't pack and I don’t want to go." He answered letting out a large puff of air, if his hair wasn’t so full of hairspray it would have flopped away from his eyes.

"I’ll help you!" I laughed, he was so dramatic sometimes. Suddenly Michael pulled me down and rolled me into the suitcase. "Maybe you can come with me!" He laughed closing the lid which just fell off again.

"I don’t think I'm going to fit Mikey"

Michael sighed before grabbing a few clothing items and chucking them on top of me still in the suitcase. "Hey! I need to get out first idiot!" I laughed but Michael just pushed me back into it throwing more things in.

"Are you going to just ignore me and chuck clothes on top of me?" I asked and Michael just nodded in response.

"This isn't very product you know, you need to fold your clothes" Michael just shrugged and chucked in his idiot flannel.

I picked it up and showed him the writing "Hey look is says your name!" I said trying to make him at least smile and it did, a large smirk formed on his face and his eyes lightened up, no longer showing the sadness he probably felt inside.

"Let’s get your stuff together shall we" I said softly getting out of the suitcase letting the clothes fall to the floor before I sat down next to him and picked up a shirt folding it neatly. I could feel Michaels eyes on me, "take a picture babe, it lasts longer" Michael laughed, "I might have to" he said getting out his phone and snapping a rather hideous picture of me unexpectedly. "Delete it!" I yelled tackling Michael for the phone. In the end he didn’t delete it but promised to never show anyone if we took another photo which I was more prepared and happier about despite the fact it was still very early.

Once we finished packing Michaels stuff it was time to go. The other boys had already put their boxes and suitcases in the car and were waiting for Michael and I.

I followed the boy’s car to the airport and helped them get their luggage out along with Elena. It seemed like her and Calum had made it official without telling us a few nights ago, which I’m going to end up teasing the hell out of her about later on.

"You ready?" I asked Michael once they were all check out and waiting to board their plane.

"No" Michael groaned pulling me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him back.

"You don’t know how hard this is, I don’t want to leave you alone, not now, I’m scared" Michael whispered in my ear, his hot breath hitting my neck.

"Scared of what?"

"I’m scared that you won’t be fine with me gone, with school and that son of a b-" "Michael don’t swear!" I cut him off before he could say the word.

"I’m sorry, that son of a beach, Lillian" he corrected himself

"I’ll be fine with her, maybe next time I will bitch slap her" I replied

"Hey! No fair you get to swear!"

I laughed ignoring his outburst and hugging him tighter. Truth is, I was just as scared, I don’t remember what life was before Michael. Well I do, I was a nobody, literally, half my teachers didn’t even remember I was in their class. But Michael gave me the chance to be myself and stop hiding in the shadows, he gave me a purpose.

Suddenly the intercom called for Michael’s plane causing me to hold him tighter a tear slip from my eye, I didn’t want to cry today, then we would know I am scared.

"Don’t leave me" I whimpered pathetically.

Michael kissed my neck then my jawbone and finally my lips.

"Michael, c’mon we have to go" I heard Calum say and Michael loosened his grip on my waist. He stroked my cheek before placing one final kiss to my lips, "I love you" He whispered before running off not waiting for a response.

He loved me? Did he mean it or was it a heat of the moment kind of thing? I was left there frozen in shock by what he said, my face stained with tears, one would think he had just broken up with me and left but I knew that those three words only I had heard meant something different, the start of something new.

FIN

A/N

Holy crap wtf!!! I really didn’t think I was going to end it there but I am. BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO I WILL WRITE A SEQUEL, iv already planned it out and stuff and hopefully it will be BIGGER AND BETTER than this.

I feel happy because this was the first story I have completed, ever. Usually they are crap and I end up deleting them. But anyway I have to thank my close friends for supporting me and forcing me to write chapter, and then I want to thank everyone who had messaged me or commented on this story, it really makes me smile so much to see people take their time just to tell me they are reading my story and enjoying it, many pizzas to you! And id like to also thank yall who vote on every chapter and I come on with a heap of notifications and it makes me look important to people I know who don’t think I have a real life. And yeah, I guess I will start on the sequel and it should be up in a few weeks, but ill probably end up posting a few notes on this before that just because it makes me think im social and I talk to people.

So yaaaa thanks