Chapter 20

The rest of the night consisted of movies and cuddling. After Michael asked me to be his girlfriend things felt so much easier, I no longer had to hide my feelings for Michael from him, from myself even! I knew that he was the one, he made me feel special, and he had this effect on me that no one ever has. I just wish I knew what it was.

"Good morning beautiful" Michael spoke from above me. We were curled up under the blankets my head resting on his shirt clad chest. "Morning" I mumbled hugging him tighter. I wasn’t particularly tired, I just enjoyed the feeling of Michael so close to me.

"It's Sunday" I whispered.

"Good observation" He said laughing, his chest vibrating under me.

"I don’t want to go to school tomorrow" I was scared to say the least. My life had changed dramatically and I wasn’t ready to face everyone again. I was now known in school, I was no longer hidden in the "shadows"

"You will have me now, I won’t leave you" Michael said running his hand through my hair.

I looked up at the boy smiling down at me. "Thankyou Mikey" I smiled up at him but it soon went away. "You will be leaving me soon"

Michael frowned too, "not for too long" he said softly kissing my nose.

Once Michael and I finally got out of bed we went outside to get some breakfast, cereal was on the list, but that was only because Luke went out and bought too many boxes of cereal last week and the boys needed it to be all eaten before they went home to Australia.

It still hurt thinking about Australia; I was starting to hate the damn country. Even though I was born and raised there it still was one fricken evil place for taking Michael away from me. Wait, I'm becoming a clingy girlfriend already!

"Do you want honey on your corn flakes?" Ashton asked while preparing everyone's "meal"

"No thanks" I mumbled while sitting on the kitchen bench stool. Michael was in the living room with the other boys, so it was just Ashton and I.

"Is there something wrong?" Ashton asked handing me my bowl" I shook my head not wanting to bother him with my problems. I’ve come to really like Ashton, he has always been the sweetest one of the boys, someone I know I can keep with a secret, I'm just not sure if I want to lay all my emotions on him yet.

"Is it about Michael?" He asked, god he was good.

"Yeah, maybe"

Ashton chuckled before taking a seat on the stool next to me, putting a spoonful of cereal in his mouth and proceeding to talk with his mouth full.

"if its trust issues I can tell you Michael isn't getting any girls back home" I shook my head in amusement, "no it's just I don’t know how I will, I’m not sure how to put this without sounding needy- "Cope?" Ashton interrupted. "Yes, cope"

"If you are worried about sex then you don’t have to worry, Michaels is into the whole Skype thing" I never said Ashton was mature…

"No! Stop bringing sex into everything!" I shouted then covered my mouth quickly. Suddenly Michael came storming into the room.

'Why are you having sex!?" He asked angry and hurt. Ashton laughed walking up to Michael "Amy is keen on Skype sex mate"

Blood rushed to my cheeks as a smirk grew on Michaels face.

Great!

A/N

Im sorry, im going to hell. I made you wait a millennium for this chapter and its a 600 word filler.. im sorry, im just digging the whole short and sweet chapters iv been writing in my Luke story 'Fallen Angel' ;( (no self promotion or anything) that im finding it hard to write long interesting chapters.

anyway free pizza for you because i didnt give you any in the last authors note.