Chapter 15

Michaels POV

 Once I got home I didn't speak to anyone. I just went straight to my room and closed the door wishing there was a lock on it; one of the boys is bound to come up here in the next 5 minutes.

 'I just don't think it's the best idea if we are friends' her voice rang through my head, my heart shattering each time.

 I thought we had something special, different. I thought I could break her shell, open her up and wash away all the insecurities inside. That is the only thing stopping her in life, and I had to come along and add more to the list.

 Anger built up inside me, how can I be so stupid! I never meant to come here and fall so hard for a girl! All I wanted was a fling, and now I've messed with my emotions and Amy's.

 "Michael, is everything alright?" Ashton softly said creaking open my door.

 "I'm fine!" I snapped wanting nothing to do with him, or anyone besides Amy.

"Do you need to talk about it?" He pushed.

 "I said I'm fine!"

Ashton obviously didn't get the message. The bed sank from beside me and I looked over at my friend, I'm a complete asshole, all he wanted to do was make me feel better.

 "I'm sorry" I quietly spoke.

 "Its fine, what happened?" I took a deep breath before telling him everything, and I must admit, it did feel good to let it all out, even if it sounded girly to share my emotions.

"What should I do Ash?" I pleaded sounding as pathetic as I am.

 "Well, if I was a bad friend and just give you the easy way out id tell you to give her the space she wants" Ashton paused, "but because I'm a good friend, I will tell you to keep trying, show her how much you care for her, don't give up because that shows weakness"

 It took me awhile to process Ashton's word of wisdom "So you're saying I should be an overly obsessed prick?" I questioned.

"If that helps you sleep at night, sure" he replied with a chuckle. "But I think you should start with mending her and Nadia's friendship, talk to Luke about that" He said before getting up and walking to my door. "Oh and one more thing, May the force be with you" Ashton dramatically quoted 'Star Wars' before leaving my room.

I sighed before deciding I should go talk to Luke. I stood up and walked over to his room lightly knocking on the door.

I got a muffled 'Go away' in response. It seems like this whole house is falling apart due to girls. Even Ashton his having problems with his girlfriend back home, but he won't show his weakness, unlike me.

I ignored Luke's protests and forced my way into his room. "We need to talk" I said getting straight to the point, not sugar coating it, there is not time.

"talk about how Nadia hates me, how she doesn't want anything to do with me, how she has resulted in taking sides with the worst people in school, how I'm never going to be able to tell her how I actually feel, yeah let's talk Michael!" Luke's words set a fire somewhere inside of me.

"This isn't just about you!" I growled

Luke gave me a hard glare before looking away.

"Look, we need to get Nadia and Amy to be friends again, that way both of them will be happy and talk to us again" I said, it sounded selfish, using their fight to our advantage but everyone wins if the plan succeeds.

Luke gave me a smirk. "I think I have an idea" He said before beckoning me closer.

A/N

I am actually punching myself for this chapter. I wrote it while I was camping on my phone and its crap. But anyway! Thankyou for reading! again, I feel like I keep on saying that but iv got like 3.2K reads on this story and its just makes me so happy! (but anyway I have a few more things this week and then ill start writing another BETTER! Chapter on Easter.)]

Make sure you vote and stuff, but I do understand If you don't, I don't usually vote, I just read and that's it, (unless im really into the chapter) so yeah if you forget to vote who even cares man! And comment! I love reading comments.

And again sorry for the very tiny chapter.