Chapter 19

It was midnight. Nadia had stayed over and we sorted things out properly, so now everything is back to normal. Unfortunately for me that meant she still was the first to go to sleep. Tonight she left me for dream land at 10 and I’ve been awake texting Michael since then. Nadia told me Luke and her haven't properly spoken since I heard them in the hall.

'But the storm troopers have so much more swag!' Michael sent me causing me to laugh quietly. Currently we were having a fight about who was better, Darth Vader or the Storm Troopers.

'No Darth Vader has the most swag, he is like the swag king' I argued

'What if I said I am secretly a Storm Trooper? Would it make them cooler?' Michael sent

'Well then I'm Darth Vader and you are my bitch!'

'I am not your bitch!' Michael replied

A large yawn escaped my mouth telling me it was time to go to sleep, but I wanted to talk to Michael more.

'What about Yoda and Vader?' Michael sent

'I’m still team Vader'

Michael sent a bunch of angry emojis

'aaaah, smart you are not' he sent imitating Yoda

'But I am smart for choosing the strongest character'

'Knowledge is power' Michael said before sending a sleeping emoji

'G'night Clifford' I sent

'We will continue this tomorrow xx' was the last message Michael sent before I closed my phone and fell asleep.

-

"Amy! You have quite a few messages from lover boy!" Nadia said before unlocking my phone.

"What the frickity frack!" I heard Nadia screech causing me to shoot up and snatch my phone out of her grasp.

"He sent you a heap of star wars memes" She said cringing

I chuckled, each one showing me all the "great" thing about Storm Troopers and Yoda.

"What were you talking about last night?" She asked putting her chin on my shoulder to look at my phone.

"Star Wars" I replied sending Michael another Darth Vader meme

Nadia groaned before rolling off the bed and strolling out of my room. She soon returned with two plates filled with steaming hot pancakes.

"Your mum made breakfast" she said before setting mine down and sitting on my bed digging into the food.