Chapter 4

*Amy's POV*

After school Luke gave us his address and told us to come by around 4. That gave Elena, Nadia and I some time to change into other clothes and leave our bags at home. I walked in to my house to find my mum still at work, I sighed walking to my bedroom and changing into something more comfortable.

"Amy, are you going somewhere?" My dad asked walking into my room.

I couldn't tell him about the boys, I had to lie. He was very protective over me, treating me like a small child whenever it came to boys. "I, um, I'm going to Nadia's, If that's alright with you."

"Yeah, be home by 6" My dad replied and walked away. I quickly texted Nadia and Elena and grabbed my car keys. Walking out the door and into my, not so fancy car. I first drove to Nadia's because it was on the way. I pulled up to her house to see her already waiting on the curb. Once she saw my car she quickly ran up jumping in the front seat.

"BAM! I get the front seat this time!" She yelled. I just chuckled, how do I put up with her?

Next was Elena. Once I pulled up to her house I sent Nadia to go to the front door. She really didn't like that idea; she wanted to stay in the front seat so Elena couldn't steal it. Once Elena was all settled I started my drive to the boy's house. I came to understand that all four boys lived together. That means Michael will be there, and all the more reason for me to be nervous. It wasnt that I had this crazy crush on Michael, no, I just had terrible social skills.

"Oh it's a nice house!" Elena cooed as I parked my car infront of the massive building.

"Yeah" Nadia and I said in unison

I stepped out of the car waiting for the girls. I was definitely not doing this alone. "Cheer up!" Nadia chirped and walked up to the front door, me trailing along behind. The front door opened to see an excited Luke.

"Hey!" Luke said giving Nadia a small side hug, followed by Elena and lastly me.

"I'm glad you decided to come" He whispered in my ear and led us to a room. What was that all about?

"Hi!" Calum said jumping up and greeting all three of us with a hug, taking his time with Elena.

"This is the games room!" Said Ashton walking in with popcorn. He sat down on the couch motioning for us to do the same. Nadia sat on the lounge with Luke and Ashton. Elena sat beside Calum on the floor and I sat by myself on the single person lounge chair.

"So do any of you play video games?" Luke asked. "Me! I do!" Nadia said a bit too excited. Luke smiled handing her a controller. "How about Halo?" He asked and Nadia's smile grew even wider.

Suddenly Michael walked into the room and sat on the loveseat. I quickly looked down at my phone pretending I hadn't noticed his presence. Maybe he won't notice mine either. "Hello Amy" He spoke up. Darn. "Nadia, Elena" He continued to greet my friends. I looked up to see him staring at me; I gave him a shy smile.

"So where in Australia are you from?" Ashton asked leaning on Calum's head. Only now had I noticed both Elena and Calum were getting along.

"Uh, Brisbane" I replied hoping that everyone's attention would leave me.

"Yeah, she's our little bogan" Nadia joked. I gave her a death glare. "I'm not a bogan!" I defended earning a small laugh from Michael. I chose to ignore him. I can't get involved with these people; it will ruin everything, my quiet reputation, even their rep that they quickly grew, mainly because the school was quick to find out that they're in a band.

"That's cool" Calum nodded. "Do you know this super cool band 5 Seconds of Summer?"

I laughed "Yes, only recently though"

"You're stupid!" Calum screamed chucking a piece of popcorn at me.

"Who's your favourite band member?" Ashton asked with a cheeky smile showing off his 'to die for' dimples. "I don't have a favourite... yet" I replied looking down.

"I bet you're into drummers!" Ashton said giving me a wink. I felt Michael burning holes in the side of my face, but tried to ignore it, and the small blush that had managed to find its way onto my cheeks.

"I, uh, I need the bathroom" I said needing to get out of the room. I felt like I was going to cry, the uncomfortable tension between Michael and I getting to be too much.

"Just at the end of the hall" Luke said not taking his eyes of the game. I thanked him and made my way down the hall and to the bathroom where I made sure to lock the door. Damn it Amy! My brain screamed at me, scolding me for ever agreeing to this. I have to admit, Michael was very attractive. But I don't want to be involved with trouble, because let's be honest here. Michael Clifford screamed trouble, and as much as that was alluring I had to stay away. Stay hidden from trouble.

I quickly washed my hands and walked out of the room to see Michael standing there. I jumped at his presence. Michael chuckled quietly before taking a rather large step towards me.

'Is everything alright?" Michael asked staring me down with those green eyes. Damn, don't look, don't look! I ignored my common sense and looked into his eyes, those beautiful, gorgeous eyes. Damn you're staring into them. I quickly looked away. "I'm fine"

Michael rolled his eyes, a small groan leaving his pink lips "Why are you doing this!" Michael raised his voice in annoyance causing me to flinch at his strong words.

"Doing what?" I lied; I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"This! Shutting me out, I want to get to know you, but you obviously don't" He sighed starting to walk away.

'No! Michael come back" I gave in; I knew he did his little episode on purpose from the small smirk plastered on his face when he turned around.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have judged you before getting to know you" I apologised like a child when they had done something wrong at school.

"So you do want to get to know me?"

I was the one sighing this time, "well what's the worst that could happen?" I looked up to see Michael grinning from ear to ear. "But, I have to go now" I said looking at the time on my phone.

I quickly walked past Michael and to the games room where Nadia and Elena were. "We have to go guys" I said grabbing everyone's attention.

"Oh! So soon?" Ashton asked walking over to me giving me a hug. I swear these boys like hugs too much.

"Yeah sorry"

"It's alright we will see you at school tomorrow" Luke said giving Nadia a small hug. There we go with the hugs again.

I walked out and to the car where Elena was eagerly waiting at the passenger side door. "No fair!" Nadia yelled shoving Elena.

"You got front on the way"

I smiled at my two friends before unlocking the car and getting in, driving away.

I know I shouldn't be associating myself with the trouble making boys but everything about them brings me back. I can't control myself when it comes to Michael, It's like hes taking control over me. Like i'm his voodoo doll, and I know if I back them down now it would look bad on me. Maybe a friendship with them won't be too bad.

A/N

Here's the chapter! Feedback would be great, Thanks.