Chapter 5

EDITED

*Amy's POV*

The next morning I carried on with my normal routine to get ready for school. I was planning on "being sick" but Nadia wouldn't allow it. I had told her what Michael and I agreed on yesterday and she insisted on coming early in the morning to get me ready into something "nice" who needs "nice"? Its school, not a beauty contest.  

Once Nadia got here she was straight to my wardrobe in search of something that isn't plain and boring. 

"Uh! You have nothing here!" She groaned closing the door and siting on my bed. I smirked to myself. I planned on hiding all my nice clothes so I would just have to wear my normal jeans and sweatshirt. 

"But I have a plan" Nadia said getting out her phone and texting someone. I this time groaned laying back on my bed and grabbing my pillow shoving it in my face. Soon enough I heard a knock on my door which made me shoot up. 

"Who did you call?" I asked Nadia immediately knowing this was a part of her plan.

"Just the fashion police" she smiled innocently shoving me out the door. "Answer the bloody door woman!" I rolled my eyes but obeyed and answered the door.

"HI!" Elena cried walking into my house like she owned the place. I followed her up to my room waiting to be dragged up in the worst and most girliest clothes possible.

"How about this?" Elena asked showing me a dress that was white with a green ombre at the bottom. I shook my head in disapproval "can we stick to jeans please?" I asked not really in the mood for a major fashion change. Who knows, someone could notice me. "Fine" Elena huffed before picking out a black tank top with red and green floral print. She quickly went to my draw and picked out my black ripped skinny jeans and my black vans. "Change!" she demanded shoving me towards the bathroom. I quickly changed and admired the outfit in the mirror. I must admit, I did like it and it felt good to be in something that isn't daggy. I would have gone for something that doesn't show off too much cleavage but I will have to deal with it. I soon walked out of the room and both Nadia and Elena smiled in approval. 

"One more thing" Elena said getting up and rolling a gold and silver stud bracelet over my wrist and a long gold necklace over my head. "Perfect" they said in unison before grabbing their school bags and heading out the door leaving me there to admire my new, temporary! Look. 

"Are you coming?" I heard Nadia squeal from downstairs causing me to roll my eyes and walk down with my backpack.

I walked into school and suddenly felt insecure wishing I had worn a cardigan. No one was paying any attention to us but I still felt out of place in my new clothes. I was supposed to be staying low not dressing up for school. 

I went to walk in the direction of the spot we always hang out at school, when I was pulled away by Nadia. "No, we are hanging out with the boys" she said dragging me away and towards the spot I presume they will be. I didn't want to face them yet. I wasn't ready, and it was way too early for me to be forced into an unwanted conversation. We soon approached the boys and my nerves started to kick in once I saw Michael in his tight black jeans and iron maiden shirt.

"Hey" Elena cheerfully greeted the 4 boys. Michael looked at me with a smirk plastered on his face. 

"What do you have first?" Calum asked all three of us, distracting me from Michael's hard glares. No matter how intriguing the boy seemed to be he still managed to act like a complete stalker. Or maybe he is just trying to make me feel uncomfortable on purpose.

"Uh Science" Nadia answered for both herself and I. "English" Elena said looking down at her feet. I already knew why, she had told me she has English with Calum. The loud bell rang through the school and a swarm of people came from all directions to get to their role class. I used the sea of people as an opportunity to get away from the awkward situation. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Michael.

"Can I help you?" I asked coming out more forceful than I hoped. 

"I was just wondering if I could walk you to class?" Michael offered ignoring my attitude. I simply shrugged my shoulders, after all I did promise to get to know him.

We walked for a while before coming to my role class door.

"Well, I'll see you in Science" I awkwardly dismissed Michael.

"Yeah" he replied taking a step backwards. "Oh and by the way, I like the outfit" he said winking before walking away.