Sweet Secret...

WARNING:  

     THIS IS A GIRL X GIRL STORY AND  THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SCENES WHICH IS NOT SUITED FOR READERS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD.  I DONT WANT TO POLLUTE YOUR INNOCENT MIND SO IF YOUR STILL A MINOR...BETTER BACK OFF. 

JINN’S POV…

I opened my eyes and see her trying to blink away her tears. I was not able to control myself niyakap ko siya sa beywang ng mahigpit na mahigpit.  My heart is beating wildly…parang gusto ng lumabas sa dibdib ko sa sobrang lakas ng pagtibok.  Naramdaman kung yumakap na rin si Micah sa akin. Walang nagsalita…basta na lang nagkaintindihan…I just realized that hearts have their own language…no words are needed to explain everything.  Like a damn ready to break open…I let go of my emotions at tulad ng ilog…it flows freely to the heart of the one I truly love.

=====================

I felt her hands caressing my hair, parang ayaw ko nang kumilos.  Every breath she inhaled…every beat of her heart…parang in unison na rin sa beating ng puso ko.  I don’t understand how these things happened…pero iisa lang ang masasabi ko…ang saya-saya ko.  Wala man sinabi si Micah pero ramdam ko ang nararamdaman niya…alam kong hindi ako nagkakamali…the feeling is mutual.

After a while, tumingala ako sa kanya…and I am right…all the emotions painted on her lovely face depicts all the love she’s hiding inside.

“Mic I…”

“Shhhh…don’t say anything Jinn…ayokong marinig.  Ayokong may pangako.  Lets just enjoy whats between us now,” putol niya sa aking sasabihin. 

I sat beside her at niyakap siya ulit…she cling to me…Rushing emotions overwhelmed me at hindi na rin ako nakapagpigil.  I kissed her…yes I did! I felt her trembling…or is it me? Hindi ko alam.  It was just a simple kiss at first…I brushed my lips with her…but emotions are too strong to resist especially when she kissed me back.  Parang nabalik kami ulit noon…during our first kiss sa bahay ng Tita ko five years ago..  Ganito ba talaga ang feeling? Parang nanlalaki ang ulo mo na parang numb ang katawan mo sa sobrang excitement.  Parang takot na parang hindi…buti na lang nakaupo kami dahil kung hindi…siguradong we already both stumbled on our feet.  Parang jelly na kasi ang tuhod ko sa sari-saring emotions na naglalaro sa dibdib ko.  Pati paghinga parang hindi ko na alam.

I nibbled on her lower lip and she reacted by hugging me so tight na parang ayaw na akon pakawalan.  Her lips feel so soft and yes…so sweet.  Naramdaman ko ang kanyang kamay sa likod ko gently caressing…while her heart is furiously beating like mine…ramdam ko dahil sobrang higpit ng yakapan namin.

 I teased her lips with the tip of my tongue at naramdaman kung bigla siyang napapitlag. I stopped and looked at her flushed face.  Her eyes are closed and her lips are partly open…delectably inviting.

“Mic…”

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

“Why did you stop?”

“Dahil naramdaman kung napapitlag ka.  Natakot ako,” I answered in all honesty.  Ayokong makagawa ng wrong step.  I don’t want to push too hard that will ruin this magical moment.  She smiled and pulled me with her hanggang napatimbuwang kami sa kama. ‘Jinn…that’s your clue…grab it!” tukso ng innerself ko.

Napangiti ako but obeyed with what my conscience told me to do.  I kissed her again, this time with more passion and more aggressiveness.  We both gasped for air when we first broke the kiss not to end it…but only to prepare for another mind-boggling one.  I nibbled on her lips…the lips that I’ve been dying to kiss again for so long.  She opened her mouth and I take it as a clue.  I delve my tongue inside her mouth…slowly probing…parang nananantiya lang muna.  I explored her mouth…I want to savor and enjoy her taste on my tongue.  I was surprised when she suddenly sucked my tongue…wave of intense emotions washed over me…parang lalong uminit ang katawan ko and I was not able to control myself that I let out a moan.