Chapter: 57

After a few days

At Malhotra Mansion

Rahul's POV

My room was crowded with important people in my life. We all were sitting together—my parents, Raj Bhai, Priya Bhabhi, Rohit, Tanu, and I were waiting for Mirza to say something.

Mirza started with his plans.

He said, "Hi, everyone. Rahul and I have something important to inform you."

Everyone was curious, with a weird expression.

He continued, "Anjali's life, as well as Malhotra's and Rathod's firms, factories, and companies, are in danger."

Rohit reacted, "What?"

Mirza said, "Just calm down. I will explain."

Everyone was confused and afraid of what was going to come next from his mouth.

He continued, "For the past one and a half months, someone has been following Anjali wherever she goes. They are keeping track of whom she is talking to. Some people in your companies are their helpers, passing on confidential information."

Raj bhai asked, "What the hell? Who are they?"

Mirza said, "I don't know who all are helping them, but I know for whom they are working."

Rohit asked, "Who are they?"

Mirza replied, "Miraj, David, and Tina."

Raj bhai was stunned. "How is that possible? Miraj is in jail. Forget about Tina, but David is my old friend."

Mirza said, "Miraj wants to destroy all of you. You already know why. Tina is jealous of Anjali because Rahul loves Anjali. And Tina wants him. As for David, it is an old story."

Priya Bhabhi replied with sadness and anger, "He lusted after me."

I asked, "Why, Bhabhi?"

Priya Bhabhi replied, "Once I used to work for him. He lusted after me. I didn't feel that right, so I resigned from his firm."

Raj bhai said, "Yes, I remember. You told me once. So, is this him?"

She nodded with a yes.

Mirza said, "That is true. He is jealous of you, Raj, as Priya is with you, and you were always a winner during school and college, be it academics or games. So, he wants to harass you."

Raj bhai said after covering his face with his palm and removing it, "Oh my God. That is terrible. Okay. So, if we do not go according to their plan, they may withdraw their shares, and we might go bankrupt, right?"

Mirza said, "Yeah. They have planned deeply this time, destroying your business is also Miraj's motive. So we have to do something to handle this."

Rohit asked, "What are we going to do?"

Mirza said, "Rahul and I have discussed the plan. We need your support to execute it."

Mom said, "We will do anything, son, to save everyone."

I said, "Okay. First, Anjali's phone is getting tapped. Rohit, you will give her this new phone secretly and tell her that she should not call anyone from this. And even if she wants to talk, she should go to a hidden place like the bathroom. I will call her whenever I get the opportunity to discuss future plans."

I gave the phone to Rohit.

He said, "Okay."

Mirza said, "Rahul will go to Australia with Tina to David's company for the purpose of business. Meanwhile, Rohit will take care of here. Raj and all the uncles will look after other firms to earn some wealth where we can manage even if they withdraw their shares. This has to be done secretly. Also, Raj, you need to gather new investors. And Rahul will try to find out proofs and a solution to save your companies."

I said, "Viren's brother Vinay works in IT field in Australia. I have asked him to move to David's company. He will be helping me there. I will have to play a romantic game with Tina as I have to find out how I can save everyone. Rohit, ask Anjali to move to Pune and take care. I want everyone of you to keep this a big secret, as you know it is for our lives and future kids."

I looked at Tina's belly and Pihoo with teary eyes, as they were our future.

Everyone assured that they will take care and work according to the plan.

Raj bhai asked, "And what about all the secret agents working in our company?"

Mirza said, "We will have to find out one by one because they might pass on the information. Please keep all the meetings and discussions confidential."

Raj bhai said, "Okay. We will work towards it."

Mirza said, "Fine. I will take leave now, as I have to make arrangements."

Mom said, "But do eat food and go."

Mirza said, "Sorry, Aunty. Mannat must be waiting for me. I have to be with her for now."

I said, "You go. Don't make her wait."

He smiled and left.

After some time, Rohit and Tanu left. After some time, I called Anjali on the new private phone, which I gave to Rohit, hoping that he must have given it to her.

I said, "Hey."

Anjali said, "Hi. It has been a while since we called."

I said, "Yeah. How are you?"

She replied, "I am good."

I said, "I want to meet you before I go to Australia."

She asked, "Have you discussed this with Tina?"

I replied, "Yes. I am acting as if I am interested in her, and as per her plan, she is taking me to Australia for the business."

She said, "Okay."

I asked, "Will you meet me?"

She asked, "But how? Someone is following me."

I said, "You don't worry. Mirza will help me. I am coming to your home now. I have to go to Australia tomorrow. Before that, I want to spend some time with you."

She said, "Even I want to."

I closed my eyes, thinking about the fact that I will get separated from her. I felt a lump in my throat and tears flowing from my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey frnds.. I hope you liked this chapter..

Do vote, comment and share..

Bye.. Tc..