Chapter: 50

Rahul's POV

After some time, we woke up, and she looked at me. I felt a difference in the way she was looking at me. Her gaze was making me crazy, as if she was trying to convey something with those most beautiful eyes. Whenever I imagined her, I would never have been able to picture her eyes. I felt it must be because she wore her big glasses all the time during our college days. Today, that barrier was not there. I felt a heat rising within me. Unknowingly, I pulled her close. I was engrossed in her. I could feel the love in her eyes for me and only for me. I was enjoying the beautiful moment.

Anju's POV

The sudden kiss made me blush, and the care which I was seeking has finally made its way. I was incredibly happy to be in his arms. As if the world had stopped around. It was him and only him. I could see his eyes with pure bliss of love only for me. He always loved me, and I spoiled everything. I feel bad about our wasted years when we were not together. I feel like making up those years by being with him together.

Rahul whispered, "We will make up for our wasted years."

I was surprised by the words he said a moment ago, as if he was reading my mind.

He again whispered, "This is the best moment in my life when you are so close to me. I feel like owning you, loving you from the core of my heart."

I still continued to stare into his eyes while listening to what he was saying. It felt like the breeze of love had surrounded us.

He continued, "I know I was so immature that I didn't ever try to find out what was going on. But now I want to make up for all that. I want to spend time with you. I know it is difficult for you to fall in love with me again, but still, I want to try and be there with you forever."

I felt a drop of tear in the corner of my eyes.

He kissed the tear and then my forehead and whispered, "I will always be there with you, no matter whatever happens in our lives."

I smiled and hugged him. I whispered, "Thanks."

He hugged me tightly. I felt like I met my best friend after so many years. We stayed there like that until we slept.

In the morning, we reached Goa.

We had hired a big bungalow for the wedding. It was beautiful with a big garden in front of the bungalow. It was a sea-facing bungalow.

Every one of us settled there in our respective bedrooms. Guests were allotted hotel rooms in the nearby hotels.

The whole day went into making arrangements for the functions of the marriage.

At night, I was looking after Pihu as Priya was busy with some other works. We played for long hours, and then she slept.

I heard a knock on the door, and I opened it. I was surprised that Rahul showed up at my bedroom.

Rahul said sheepishly, "Huh. I just came to give a check on Pihu."

I replied, "She is sleeping."

I could see his eyes were trying to say something else, and he blushed. I felt my lips spreading for a smile.

He said, "Ok. I will go then."

I smiled.

I asked, "You came to meet me, right?"

He was stunned by the fact that he was lying, actually pretending to lie, but he couldn't.

I said, "Come in."

I went inside.

Rahul's POV

She was smart enough to find out about the fact that I was lying. I smiled and followed her. She closed the door.

I saw Pihu sleeping calmly. I gave a kiss on her forehead.

Anjali looked at me and smiled, sitting on the couch. I went and sat beside her.

She was scribbling something in the book.

I thought of starting with a conversation as we were silent.

I asked, "You didn't sleep?"

She replied, "Was not sleepy. Even you didn't." She raised her eyebrows.

I said, "Yeah. Was just curious to meet you."

She laughed. OMG, that was enough for me to fall for her more. I loved her smile. She was cute and the perfect one I have ever met.

She asked, "Why were you curious?"

I replied, "It's been 5 years since we parted our ways."

She replied, "Yeah." I could see the pain in her eyes. The trauma which she went through must have shaken her.

Just to change the topic, I began appreciating her looks.

I said, "You look beautiful."

She blushed and stood up to go.

I caught hold of her wrist and pulled her. Her body crashed mine. She had closed her eyes.

I hugged her tightly.

I asked, "Look into my eyes, Anjali."

Instead, she rested her head above my chest, wrapping her arms around my body.

After so many years, I felt like a complete man with my girl in my arms. It felt like eternity. I kissed her head and held her tightly.

After some time.

I said, "I want this time to never pass on. I want you to be like this with me forever. I missed you so much, Anjali. I am really madly, crazily in love with you, dear. I love you so much."

I could feel my shirt getting wet. I took hold of her face only to see tears falling from her eyes, but she looked happy. That signal was enough for me to understand her love for me.

I kissed her forehead and then claimed her lips. and we kissed each other passionately. We released each other for breath after a few moments.

I said with an unknown fire in my eyes and body, "Anjali, I can't hold back anymore."

She remained silent but fixed her gaze on my eyes. I could sense her desire, but I hesitated to push beyond my limits. Instead, I embraced her once more, sealing our connection with a kiss.

The kiss grew increasingly passionate with each passing moment. My hand ventured inside her top, grazing her soft, bare waist. Her responsive moans indicated that our souls were merging. Exploring her back, waist, and stomach, the heat between us intensified as I kissed her neck and lips simultaneously. Succumbing to the fiery passion, I removed my T-shirt. Her hands roamed my exposed body, driving me to the brink of ecstasy. Just as I was about to undress her, Pihu's discomfort disrupted the intense moment.

Anjali hurriedly attended to Pihu, ensuring her comfort and coaxing her back to sleep. I donned my T-shirt again and assisted Anjali in settling Pihu down.

Later, we sat on the couch, gazing out of the window at the mesmerizing night sky adorned with the brilliance of the moon and stars. We held each other close, drifting into a peaceful sleep, entwined until the break of dawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked the chapter... Please do vote, comment and share..

Bye.. Tc...