Meeting Livley and Nick!

Today is the day we finally get to meet Nick and Livley! Mike and Brendon got an early start on the BBQ since we have so much stuff to grill. Sarah and I are up with the kids keeping them entertained and calm inside while the boys are going in and out getting beer and watching the grill.

"Mike!" I yelled, the door is open to the back.

"Yeah hun?" He called back.

"Don't forget light sauce on my stuff please!" I told him.

"I know my love." He said.

"Sarah, are you going to swim with us?" I asked her.

"Well yeah girlie! Brendon and I went to Walmart yesterday to get some swimwear for us and the kids." She told me.

"You have a picture of what you got for you?" I asked her.

"I was thinking about getting that one too!" I told her

"I was thinking about getting that one too!" I told her. "I love it Sarah!" I said, smiling.

"Why didn't you choose it?" She asked.

"I didn't like the way it fit on me. The top with how my chest is wasn't working too well." I admitted. "Since the kids, my boobs have swelled so much since I breastfed." I sighed.

"I breastfed too, but not as long as you did. I still don't see how you did it once they got teeth." She whispered.

"I don't know how I did either, but I guess it was more of a comfort thing." I told her.

"So what did you get?" She asked.

"Oooo that one is pretty too." She said, smiling.

"They even had matching ones for my girls. I was in love with it." I told her, giggling. "I can't wait to see them in it!" I smiled.

I saw on the baby monitor that Cayden woke up, so I went to get him out of bed. "Hi my little boy." I smiled.

"Mama." He smiled back up at me, raising his arms.

I picked him up and he laughed. "I love hearing your laugh Cayden. I'm so happy to be your mama." I told him, kissing his forehead. "Are you ready for the BBQ?" I asked him.