Childhood Memories

Growing up with Brendon wasn't easy with him having severe ADHD that he wasn't diagnosed with until he was in his teens. I can remember him running around the house in just his underwear and running into my room. I might have been like three here and him about seven or eight, and he would just collapse and sleep on the floor for like five minutes then get up and run around again.

I brought that up to Sarah and found some old home videos of Brendon doing that, which I was very fortunate to find. I showed her the videos and she smiled and laughed. Each time he would come in the room, we would shut off the TV so he wouldn't get embarrassed and try to hide Sarah from seeing it. He eventually found out and started sleeping in his little man cave he has for working on music. He's embarrassed of how he used to act, when he shouldn't be. He was still a kid who was very energetic.

Once he got over that, he started coming in the house more and I smiled. "I thought you died in there. We haven't seen you in days!" I told him, going hug him.

"It's your fault for showing Sarah those videos." He told me.

"Go shower babe!" Sarah yelled at him. She's on the opposite side of the kitchen and she can smell him. That's when I noticed and started gagging.

"I can't possibly smell that bad." He said, smelling himself for the first time in a few days. "Never mind, I do smell that bad." He gagged himself and ran to go shower.

He came out after I want to say thirty minutes and he ran around the house again in his underwear, being a child Beebo again.

"It was cute when you were a child. Not anymore. Put on some clothes!" I yelled.

"NOOOOO I DON'T WANNA WEAR NO CLOTHES!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!! I'M A GROWN MAN!!" He yelled, running around the house.

"Babe, your parents are coming over today to see you and your sister. I'm pretty sure they don't want to see their thirty-two year old son running around his home naked basically. They barely liked you getting your sleeve finished." Sarah told him.

"It's my house though! I can do what I want to do." He said, crossing his arms.

That's when the doorbell rang and I went open the door. "Hey mom and dad." I smiled as I turned around.

"Son, put some clothes on." Boyd, our dad, told him. "You aren't seven anymore running around our house into your sisters room to fall asleep for five minutes anymore just to get back up and run around again." He told him.

"But it's my house!" Brendon yelled.

"I don't care if it would be the Pope's house that you would be renting, you have your little sister here and your wife living with you for Pete's sake. Put some clothes on." Grace, our mom, told him. She was pissed. She was always more stern on him.

"But mom!!" He whimpered.

"Do it or no sex." Sarah warned him.

"Fine, but don't expect this to happen often anymore." He said, running to his room to get dressed.