chapter 41

Zeus's p.o.v

Am sorry beautiful, I didn't mean to space out on you......now why dont you tell me what I've done to make you so angry. ....ok?

"First of all , don't patronise me.... second of all am sick and tired of telling you to stop calling my mate names, you don't get to say what ever you like about my mate only i get to do that and you being my mate does not make you an accepting from that rule."

Am not really sure of what logic she's using but.....ok? Forgive me your majesty i didn't mean to talk badly of your ohh so handsome, stong and amazing mate........

"You mean my royaly arrogant and pride full mate" we both looked at each other and smile at how freely we are talking to each other. Speaking of royalty.....

I held her hands and looked into her eyes and said " before I go any further, i just want to tell you that I appreciate you accepting me as your mate and joining the pack. I appreciate you being civil with me and not getting mad about me not telling you about my parents, as a matter of fact i appreciate you in general. I just want to make sure that you understand that you can talk to me about your feelings, i know your past is a touchy subject and i really don't mind, i just want you to feel free to tell me how you feeling now, how you feel about all of this and how you view me after what i told you "

My heart raced as I waited for her to tell me how crude and heartless i am ,waited for her to tell me she whished i wasn't her mate and as much as that thought hurt me....i know that she deserves better  .

she looked back at me at said " to be honest with you am not really mad about you not telling me about you parents am just going to pretend to be mad so you can make it up to you so you better make it up to me." We both laughed at that as i promised to make it up to her.

I kissed her hand as she continued " Am not exactly happy with our situation, i mean i like the pack members and your parents. I still feel like were still individuals and not an us....if you know what you mean, and this whole being your mate thing is wearing me out like seriously wearing me out. I just don't. ........"

Ouch...maybe a little too honest. ......i thought she at least was ok with or bond and not this. ..... she stopped mid sentence and looked at me with panic as i let go of her hand. " ohh my god zeus, i didn't mean it like that, i just....its just....it just came out i swear. ....."

I couldn't bare to hear anything else and so i cut her off by saying "it's ok Lenny. .....you don't have to explain i get it you are being honest with me and i asked for it.......trust me your honesty is greatly appreciated. Am sorry for making you unhappy, i mean who would be happy when they stuck with someone like me. ......."

No.....no ......no zeus it's not like that. You did not make me unhappy am just not happy it's me. .....ok . It's not like am completely sad or that i dont want to be with you, i guess i am just getting used to us being a thing i mean, it's very new and kind of strange being with you, i dont know what you expect or want from me, i am just waiting for the moment you realise that. .........never mind

"No....tell me. What is it that I'll realise . I get that our relationship is new.....it's barely been a day since we officially together i understand. I dont expect you to be anything other than with me and what i wasn't from you is just you. I just feel so guilty that i am soo happy because you, you practically are my happiness and I couldn't even make you at least feel comfortable around me."

Zeus! You completely miss understanding me ,please don't make me feel guilty about this or explain it. Am a very strong women zeus and that's the reason why I don't think you are a monster for how you killed the Alpha king as a matter of fact, it just makes me feel pride for having you as my mate. I dont want to get into how i feel about or situation just continue what you wanted to tell me. Am not going to judge. "

Ok then.......soo as you know if an alpha is challenged and defeated the one who challenged the Alpha is then automatically the Alpha of the pack and they take over and since i challenged and defeated the Alpha king i am supposed to take over his pack and that includes the title of werewolf Alpha king.

She just looked at me as if to say "and....?" Of course she's confused as to why you telling her something she already knows. You making her feel stupid by thinking she does not know how the system works.

The thing is that. .....i gave been postponing the corrination for a long time now and the elders are loosing patience and the kingdom is is not in oder. The elders came by to tell me that they are giving me one week to ascend the throne but I just told them I need more time so the ceremony would be in two or three weeks time.

Would you just spit it out already!  Well. .....i refused to be crowned king unless you are being crowned with me. I know that I ambushed you with the luna ceremony today and now am asking you to be my Queen which is why I am giving you this whole week to think about it and then on Saturday you can tell me your decision. Ok......?

"It's ok i guess " she said. That went surprisingly well.  I stood up to go to the kitchen to warm our food up when she said "am not really hungry. .....your mom has been feeding me all day and i know that you not hungry you practically finished half the food at the ceremony. So..she was paying attention to us...i thought she was ignoring us.

The next words that came out of her mouth shocked  me to the point of every muscle on body freezing completely.

#############$$$$$$########

Dont forget to vote and comment. Follow me if you feel like it . May you have a great day.

Hope you enjoy your week.

#########