chapter 30

It took time to write this because i had too many ideas and so please bear with me. Steamy sceans ahed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Zeus's p.o.v (surprise )

Wow. ....was the only word running though my mind as i tried to stop thinking about my Queen and our steamy make out session, i could get used to her body so close to mine. We should just go back to mate and continue where we left off.
I agree with you zane but we have to meet the elders.

It took me a long time to make my "excited member " cool down expecially with zane sending dirty , dirty images of my mate and i .....together. ....naked and am aroused again! It's not my fault our mate is so gorgeous so dont blaim me for your own thoughts.  Shut up zane !

I was almost in my office when an overwhelming feeling passed through my body, images crossed my mind as i felt a tug at the bond i share with my mate . I quickly went to the room next to my office and shut the door . My breathing hitched as I felt the burning pleasure rush trough my body , i immediately mind linked jake telling to talk to the elders since something came up.

Jake tried asking questions but i zoned him out as my mates moans echoed in my head , her thoughts drove zane and I crazy as i pulled on my hair , trying to control myself so as to not rush to that room and have my way with her. I took deep breaths as I  tried processing the fact that my mate was touching and pleasuring herself while moaning my name and thinking of us ....

My pants were too tight as i felt myself cum in my pants as i heard her call my name as she reached her high. I couldn't help but say gorgeous at the image that reached my mind .

It took me a few minutes to actually comprehend what just happened , it took me a few more minutes to calm myself down. My body was exhausted because of the internal battle i go through with zane each day. She is going to be the end of us.  I heard Zeus as i tried to fix my clothes so as to look more appropriate.

I decided to skip the meeting completely and just go to my mate , that was such a turn on, we should have never followed jake.  I agree with you zane.

I braised myself as i opened the door to our room only to see the most beautiful creature on earth sleeping ever so peacefully on my bed with only a thin satin sheet covering her gorgeous body. I cant beleave that we almost lost her , because of our ignorance.  Me too.

I took in the delicious smell that was now all over the room as i tucked her in and kissed her forehead . I walked to the bathroom and took a cold shower before going to the kitchen to cook dinner for my mate and i got to say "that god for YouTube and cooking tutorials " after making the spaghetti and meatballs i went back to the room only to find my mate coming out of the bathroom dressed in a large shirt of mine, i took a deep breath and focused my eyes on her face and her face only.

I made dinner, come eat. I quietly said as she sat down on the bed as i tried not to look at her thighs as the shirt has risen up. the atmosphere was akward between us and i could tell that she knew that I knew that she was pleasuring herself after our steamy make out session yet i was prepared to act as if I didn't feel or see anything.

We ate quietly as we discreetly stole glances at each other. "The food is delicious, thank you " she said while taking a spoon full into her mouth. You welcome was all i said.

She took our plates and stood up "I'll take the plates to the kitchen and then go to bed , ill see you in the morning, goodnight alpha " she hurriedly left the room after saying that.

Did she call me alpha? Better yet did she say see you in the morning?  Does that mean she is sleeping in her room ? "Its all your fault you should have acted normal now she feels embarrassed , you shouldn't have acted so akward now she knows that we know! " dont blaim me zane you were the one that sent dirty images to her when we were in that room , it's not my fault that it was akward, i just didn't know how to act.

Zane and i decided to wait a while before sneaking into her room and having a good nights sleep. "I think we should tell her about Veronica, i wouldn't want her to find out through someone else " i agree with you zane, I will tell her after i tell her about what the elders told jake about us.

######$$$$$$$$$$$$#########

Please vote, comment and share