chapter 2

Lenarya's p.o.v

Mate!!!! Screamed Nemesis in my head. I cant beleave i found him, i cant beleave i found my mate after so long i thought i didn't have one. He looks so hot .i think to myself as i smile at him,my smile dropped as i realise that he's not smiling, he doesn't look happy at all.

What were you doing in my territory rouge ? That was the first thing he said to me, didn't he feel the mate pull and am i the only one that notices that his voice is so sexy..?

I asked you a question rouge! !!!. Why is mate angry? I don't know girl we didn't do anything wrong. ANSWER ME !!!he said even angrier. A-am so-rry......i spaced out.i anwer not want to make him even more angry

Now..tell me what were you doing in my territory? He asked sitting down on a black leather chair. I was chasing a rougue....i answer him while looking at the ground. Why the hell am i acting like this,how can i be so timid infrount of him am Nemesis for goodness sakes!!!

And why is it exactly that you were chasing your fellow rouge? I was trying to help the little girl. What's your name? Lenarya jenkins i answered . Lenarya. ... he said my name and i swear my name never sounded so good.

I'll tell jane to get the guest room ready for you. He said as he started going out the door. Go to mate. Nemesis said. Wait!!! I said as i grabbed his arm, i felt sparks when i touched him. Dont touch me my mate snarled at me.

Mate don't want us? Asked Nemesis. Don't you feel it? I asked him with sadness in my eyes. Feel what? He asked me. Dont you feel the mate bond?
Are you insinuating that am your mate? He asked me looking offended. I just looked at him not knowing what to do

Look bitch am not your mate ,am only letting you stay here as a favour to my beta nothing else ok? Are you rejecting me? Is that it ? I asked him with tears in my eyes. I cant loose him,i know i just met him but he's my mate.

P-please d-on't do this to me....i begged him. Am not rejecting you becouse am not your mate ok!!! Get that to your tick head and tell who ever that sent you that its not working ok!! I dont know what you talking about nobody sent me i swear. ....i plead with him crying

Listen here bitch am not your mate , whatever magic trick this is CUT IT OUT!! Go and find another alpha to make a fool of so you can become luna ,not me

B-but....i..i...am just going to leave your territory now....and g-get out of your hair. ...am sorry you don't believe me.....i swear i am your mate i just wanted you to admit it. Its ok if you want to deny it at list now i know i have a mate thats good enough for me. I wont tell anyone about us....since that's what you want...mate.

i cried as i walked out of the door. Dont leave mate.......... am so sorry. ....am really sorry i swear ill try again sometime but i just can't handle this right now i said to Nemesis as i cried my eyes out.

I ran and ran till i collapsed on the ground somewhere around the forest ,my body felt heavy as i tryed to move so i just stayed on the ground wallowing in self pitty. My mates voice was the last thing i heard before everything went black.

#$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$#

What does zues mean when he said his mate is dead?why would he doubt that lenarya is his mate?and what makes him think that someone sent her?

I don't know the answers but you will if you continue reading so.....read on😙😎😘😚

######$$$$$//$##$$$$$$$$$

Please vote, comment and share